MLG pro StrongSide wins truck, win for non-casuals

#151BigCatFivePosted 1/19/2013 2:57:51 AM
Jolteon posted...
Why do people call me "derived" over "derive?"

Because of the second d.

That was the dumbest question, ever.
#152lderivedxPosted 1/19/2013 3:01:13 AM
My steam name is the same as my GT and I still get called "derived" by some of my steam friends.

It's not like more than 10% of people here or on steam know what a derivative is.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#153JolteonPosted 1/19/2013 3:18:41 AM
Oh man, and Joelton. I was trying to remember the one that happens most frequently, and I just couldn't think of it at the time. It's something that seems at first glance like a typo, but then it ends up happening multiple times. Now that I think of it, I wonder if that's where people get the idea that "Joey" makes any type of sense...
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#154lderivedxPosted 1/19/2013 3:20:39 AM
That made me laugh out loud.

I am up at nearly 4:30 reading about the differences between set theory and type theory.

I live such a great life.
---
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy
GT: i derive dx
#155SahdukPosted 1/19/2013 5:17:09 AM
I am up at 6:16 eating cold pizza and occasionally kicking a very passed out friend of mine. u jelly
---
"I got lost and a hooker tried to kiss me"
#156Jazzy_VelPosted 1/19/2013 7:02:11 AM
lderivedx posted...
I don't care, so let me type a few paragraphs telling you that I don't care and why I don't care.

You're exactly right, I don't. Glad you can grasp the concept.
---
"This is the last load, get ready to pull out!" - G1 Megatron
#157Jazzy_VelPosted 1/19/2013 7:08:36 AM
stnrbob2 posted...
Jazzy_Vel posted...
yoshiisback posted...
Jazzy_Vel posted...
yoshiisback posted...
Cpt_of_Industry posted...

I'm not really trolling and I believe everything I say. I believe I am more educated than you. I believe casuals are passive in real-life, while the non-casuals tend to be more dominant in nature. Some people are alright with losing, and I personally hate losing. It's just different innate natures.

Therefore, your brain could not handle the amount of winning my brain must handle.

A bit of a late response, but there's nothing wrong with being passive. Especially when you don't care to enter the pissing contest that the "dominant" idiots have decided to have with each other. Why bring myself down to your level when I can just live my life without giving a ****?

Just pointing that out...

Associating dominance in a negative light doesn't point out anything.

Show me someone who doesn't like losing in Halo, I'll show you someone who doesn't like losing in real life. As with any event, whether it be professional sports or a workplace, those who strive to do well, will be more successful than those who simply don't care.

Kay. You're overlooking a key factor though. I have no need, nor desire to "prove" myself to being better than or more dominant then you. I go to work at a job I like, I make enough to enjoy a few of life's perks, I have a group of close friends who think I'm an awesome person and I enjoy being around them. What more could I want dude?

The point of life is the pursuit of personal happiness. I'm more then pleased with mine so I could give almost negative ****s about you, your thoughts, your opinions, and anything else about you. To myself, my friends, and my loved ones, I will always be better and more successful then you. Those also happen to be the only people who's opinions matter.

He could just make that exact same argument. You're not a very smart person.

Kay. Though the point was why argue when you can just do that? -_-
---
"This is the last load, get ready to pull out!" - G1 Megatron
#158__balePosted 1/19/2013 8:49:43 AM
lderivedx posted...
That made me laugh out loud.

I am up at nearly 4:30 reading about the differences between set theory and type theory.

I live such a great life.

forever alone
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#159Dville_WeezyPosted 1/19/2013 9:32:05 AM
We all lift...the controller.
#160lderivedxPosted 1/19/2013 2:53:40 PM
forever alone

My abstract prof started the year by telling us how taking your shoes off could be in a group, but saying something rude to your mother while on the phone is not. Should be a pretty solid semester.
---
Derive's posts are like orgasms... that actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD