MLG pro StrongSide wins truck, win for non-casuals

#21PhoenixdivePosted 1/17/2013 1:59:26 PM
The need to justify your existence through someone else is a little pathetic. I've never understood those with lifes so small and miserable that they -MUST- boast other people's achievements in order to feel somewhat good about themselves.

Good for Strongside, but for all of those defending him, you're not him.
#22Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/17/2013 2:00:25 PM
yoshiisback posted...
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
And your condescending additude towards casuals is borderline insanity. You need serious help.

First, spell check. Second, I am outright stating that casuals are weak-minded, thus that is not condescending. Let's get a proper education before addressing me again. Thanks.

Don't talk to me psychopath, you clearly have something wrong with that brain of yours.
---
The Jersey Guy
#23ProxgotsthafiaPosted 1/17/2013 2:01:41 PM
Wow. This might be the least constructive thread I've ever seen on this board, which is really saying something. It didn't even _start out_ constructive.
#24yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:02:29 PM
Phoenixdive posted...
The need to justify your existence through someone else is a little pathetic. I've never understood those with lifes so small and miserable that they -MUST- boast other people's achievements in order to feel somewhat good about themselves.

Good for Strongside, but for all of those defending him, you're not him.

Some of us non-causals make money as well. Although not a truck, it is still decent for a little side hobby.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#25yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:05:19 PM
yoshiisback posted...
And your condescending additude towards casuals is borderline insanity. You need serious help.

First, spell check. Second, I am outright stating that casuals are weak-minded, thus that is not condescending. Let's get a proper education before addressing me again. Thanks.

Don't talk to me psychopath, you clearly have something wrong with that brain of yours.

If you borrowed my brain, you'd be like "dude, can't handle it".
---
#26jakethenoobPosted 1/17/2013 2:06:51 PM
How can Strongside win when the only pros that even play are like Ninja and Formal
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#27Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/17/2013 2:08:04 PM
Ah, you're trolling. Ok. Nvm. <_< Carry on.
---
The Jersey Guy
#28X250Posted 1/17/2013 2:08:52 PM
jakethenoob posted...
How can Strongside win when the only pros that even play are like Ninja and Formal

This was a contest that anyone could play. Have you even played Halo 4 in the last couple months?
#29ChrisSLPosted 1/17/2013 2:11:08 PM
yoshiisback posted...

You're not funny and your argument is terrible. There are much better ways to approach this, rather than arguing "hobbies aren't supposed to be about money".

If you have a hobby and it has the potential to make money/ gain you popularity, why wouldn't you pursue it? Casuals are weak-minded.

Partly, yes. I'm not disagreeing as such. It's just that somebody with a full-time job, maybe an especially demanding one, may not have the time or inclination to advance to that stage. All I'm saying is for some it HAS to remain a hobby. A guy who's new to the game, and only gets maybe a few hours a week to play, isn't going to win anything at all at tournaments and isn't going to expect to.
#30yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:12:29 PM
Ah, you're trolling. Ok. Nvm. <_< Carry on.

I'm not really trolling and I believe everything I say. I believe I am more educated than you. I believe casuals are passive in real-life, while the non-casuals tend to be more dominant in nature. Some people are alright with losing, and I personally hate losing. It's just different innate natures.

Therefore, your brain could not handle the amount of winning my brain must handle.
---