MLG pro StrongSide wins truck, win for non-casuals

#31LithkinsPosted 1/17/2013 2:13:29 PM
Gamesager is so salty.
---
I'm a filth diabetic.
#32yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:16:08 PM
ChrisSL posted...
yoshiisback posted...

You're not funny and your argument is terrible. There are much better ways to approach this, rather than arguing "hobbies aren't supposed to be about money".

If you have a hobby and it has the potential to make money/ gain you popularity, why wouldn't you pursue it? Casuals are weak-minded.

Partly, yes. I'm not disagreeing as such. It's just that somebody with a full-time job, maybe an especially demanding one, may not have the time or inclination to advance to that stage. All I'm saying is for some it HAS to remain a hobby. A guy who's new to the game, and only gets maybe a few hours a week to play, isn't going to win anything at all at tournaments and isn't going to expect to.

I am a counter example to this. I go to school full-time and my week is spent programming, while I work 20+ hours a week on the weekends. However, I have managed to do well at 3 tournaments thus far, with Chicago in a week. When school starts again next week, I will only be playing in local and online tournaments, without much practice again.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#33Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/17/2013 2:18:26 PM
Sounds like bipolar to me.
---
The Jersey Guy
#34yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:21:21 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Sounds like bipolar to me.

I'm bi-winning, I win here, I win there.
---
#35Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/17/2013 2:22:11 PM
Well I gotta say I'm getting pretty turned on in here. Everyone loves a dominant male.
---
The Jersey Guy
#36yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:24:07 PM
Well I gotta say I'm getting pretty turned on in here. Everyone loves a dominant male.

Apparently just gay guys.
---
#37Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/17/2013 2:24:48 PM
come at me bro.
---
The Jersey Guy
#38yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:25:18 PM
come at me bro.

You don't even lift.
---
#39SociopathixPosted 1/17/2013 2:25:41 PM

^lol
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#40Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/17/2013 2:26:30 PM
no im too casual to lift and passive
---
The Jersey Guy