MLG pro StrongSide wins truck, win for non-casuals

#71Jazzy_VelPosted 1/17/2013 10:12:29 PM
yoshiisback posted...
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Ah, you're trolling. Ok. Nvm. <_< Carry on.

I'm not really trolling and I believe everything I say. I believe I am more educated than you. I believe casuals are passive in real-life, while the non-casuals tend to be more dominant in nature. Some people are alright with losing, and I personally hate losing. It's just different innate natures.

Therefore, your brain could not handle the amount of winning my brain must handle.

A bit of a late response, but there's nothing wrong with being passive. Especially when you don't care to enter the pissing contest that the "dominant" idiots have decided to have with each other. Why bring myself down to your level when I can just live my life without giving a ****?

Just pointing that out...
---
"This is the last load, get ready to pull out!" - G1 Megatron
#72yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:18:54 PM
Jazzy_Vel posted...
yoshiisback posted...

I'm not really trolling and I believe everything I say. I believe I am more educated than you. I believe casuals are passive in real-life, while the non-casuals tend to be more dominant in nature. Some people are alright with losing, and I personally hate losing. It's just different innate natures.

Therefore, your brain could not handle the amount of winning my brain must handle.

A bit of a late response, but there's nothing wrong with being passive. Especially when you don't care to enter the pissing contest that the "dominant" idiots have decided to have with each other. Why bring myself down to your level when I can just live my life without giving a ****?

Associating dominance in a negative light doesn't point out anything.

Show me someone who doesn't like losing in Halo, I'll show you someone who doesn't like losing in real life. As with any event, whether it be professional sports or a workplace, those who strive to do well, will be more successful than those who simply don't care.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#73TridentWizardPosted 1/18/2013 12:12:33 AM
yoshi dont you ever just like to sit back light up a j and play some halo with ur buddies?
---
nintendo forums: "what are lags?" - CO aSteRAGEnt9 9
#74yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:15:14 AM
TridentWizard posted...
yoshi dont you ever just like to sit back light up a j and play some halo with ur buddies?

For sure. Can't I troll in the mean time?
---
#75FinaliizePosted 1/18/2013 12:17:15 AM
Glad he is winning. Proof surfaced of the french guy that was rank 1 cheating. Somehow the guy was doing multiple abandon games in a row with 60 kills and 1500+ score each game.

SS actually played legit and deserves it. The one pro I will actually say deserves another reward, why? Because he gives back to the community and is probably THE nicest pro. Dude is living the life.
#76TridentWizardPosted 1/18/2013 12:19:16 AM
what team is strongside on now
---
nintendo forums: "what are lags?" - CO aSteRAGEnt9 9
#77GwizAlchPosted 1/18/2013 12:49:18 AM
Success. May the competitive spirit live on-!
---
Corrupting the human mind... one session at a time.
#78kushahilicPosted 1/18/2013 1:01:10 AM
yoshiisback posted...
And your condescending additude towards casuals is borderline insanity. You need serious help.

First, spell check. Second, I am outright stating that casuals are weak-minded, thus that is not condescending. Let's get a proper education before addressing me again. Thanks.

the fact that you refer to yourself as a non casual gamer, yet you are not known as a money making pro is hilarious. can you go waste more of your life please.
#79kushahilicPosted 1/18/2013 1:06:33 AM
yoshiisback posted...
Jazzy_Vel posted...
yoshiisback posted...

Associating dominance in a negative light doesn't point out anything.

Show me someone who doesn't like losing in Halo, I'll show you someone who doesn't like losing in real life. As with any event, whether it be professional sports or a workplace, those who strive to do well, will be more successful than those who simply don't care.

this is also hilarious. I strive for straight a's in school. I was a starter for every sports team that I have ever been on. I strive to be the best in things that are actually important! and no just because you say halo is important does not mean that it is. It is a freaking video game. If you take this game that seriously, then you need to reevaluate your life and priorities. Like I said, you dnot make money from this yet you act like you are making millions from twiddling your thumbs. Grow up.
#80yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 1:07:12 AM
kushahilic posted...
yoshiisback posted...
And your condescending additude towards casuals is borderline insanity. You need serious help.

First, spell check. Second, I am outright stating that casuals are weak-minded, thus that is not condescending. Let's get a proper education before addressing me again. Thanks.

the fact that you refer to yourself as a non casual gamer, yet you are not known as a money making pro is hilarious. can you go waste more of your life please.

I have made more money than most pros (almost all of which have quit/ moved to black ops) through local and online tournaments.

If you kept reading the topic, you'd find out how little I play this game during the schoolyear, but I wouldn't expect such from a kid named "kushahilic".
---