Do you think 343 will fix this game too late?

#31majormPosted 1/18/2013 4:46:46 AM
X250 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
What do they need to fix?

Are 343 gonna start personally fixing individual internet connections and slap people upside the head one idiot at a time for team killing and AFKing?

You've been on these boards more than long enough to know what they need to fix.

I guess I haven't.

Do they need to FIX things in the game or just make changes so you like it better? Just because they made choices to the design of the game that you don't happen to like does not mean the game is broken.

Because they have playlists that you don't care for and don't have playlists you want to play does not mean the game is broken.

Am I happy with all the changes they have made to the game? No. But I didn't like changes Bungie made in Halo 3 (AA). Or the changes Bungie made in Reach (jet packs and weapon changes). But a lot of people did.

So I ask again. What do they need to FIX?

The only thing that I wish they could/would FIX is the lag. This is by far the laggiest Halo game I've ever played. Other than that, everything else is just gameplay choices they made. Some I agree with, some I don't.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#32CKnightPosted 1/18/2013 4:51:10 AM
Lol Reach is still on there, if they don't touch Halo 4 at it'll still be in the top ten but I guess that means the community is all but dead to all the morons on gfaqs.
#33majormPosted 1/18/2013 4:55:10 AM
CKnight posted...
Lol Reach is still on there, if they don't touch Halo 4 at it'll still be in the top ten but I guess that means the community is all but dead to all the morons on gfaqs.

Ha, ha. Yep.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#34X250Posted 1/18/2013 11:26:25 AM
majorm posted...
Do they need to FIX things in the game or just make changes so you like it better? Just because they made choices to the design of the game that you don't happen to like does not mean the game is broken.

Because they have playlists that you don't care for and don't have playlists you want to play does not mean the game is broken.

When they remove (good) playlist features that were in previous Halos, that's a bad decision on their part.

Am I happy with all the changes they have made to the game? No. But I didn't like changes Bungie made in Halo 3 (AA). Or the changes Bungie made in Reach (jet packs and weapon changes). But a lot of people did.

So I ask again. What do they need to FIX?

They seem to have the saying "If it aint broke, let's f****** break it" right now. (File Share, Matchmaking, and Customs come to mind).
#35majormPosted 1/21/2013 4:10:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#36BigCatFivePosted 1/21/2013 6:36:01 AM
pcmike2 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You obviously don't hate the game enough if you're quite actively tracking it's online activity.

Actually I got this info from reddit :p

lololol Made me laugh
#37gOwCoD4Posted 1/21/2013 6:40:03 AM
Believe it or not, I actually only have one issue with this game (Two if you count latency/lag/server issues)

Snipers should NOT stay scoped in while being shot. It makes them too powerful, since you need between four and eight shots to kill a sniper, whereas they only need one.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#38EDarienPosted 1/21/2013 7:00:00 AM
pcmike2 posted...
Halo 4 dropped to 4th on XBL activity as of last week:

http://majornelson.com/2013/01/17/live-activity-for-week-of-january-7th/

To show you how bad this is, Halo Reach didn't drop to #4 until Gears of war 3 release, which was about one year after the release of reach:

http://majornelson.com/2011/09/29/live-activity-for-week-of-september-19th/

Do you think by the time 343 will fix this game (if they do) it will be too late to play the game as the population will be so low?

I'm really considering returning the game, seeing as how I won't touch video games when the spring semester starts.

And this game's competition was released one week after it came out. Or did you think Black Ops being number 1 on both lists was a coincidence?
---
Lali-ho!
#39gOwCoD4Posted 1/21/2013 7:03:15 AM
EDarien posted...
And this game's competition was released one week after it came out. Or did you think Black Ops being number 1 on both lists was a coincidence?

Just because a game is number one on a list doesn't mean it's any good. I get absolutely NO enjoyment out of Black Ops 2, only frustration, but there are people who still play it. I actually keep tabs on my friends who play the game (I'm usually in xbox LIVE parties with them, they get so upset and mad and angry at the game, and they never sound like they're having fun, yet they continue to play it like it's some sort of drug).
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#40sjo478Posted 1/21/2013 8:49:48 AM
When are people going on these boards going to realize that your opinion of the game is just that...OPINION. Just because you didn't like the game is no reason to down on somebody who does. Personally, I like the game and play it everyday. It's fine to make point on why you didn't like the game, but telling people they don't know good games just because they voice they're opinions is childish. Let everyone have they're own opinions and don't insult those whose opinions differ from yours. I think 343 did a great job with the game but it's all a matter of preference. If you don't like the game, then don't play it. You don't have to go trolling on boards so you feel your important enough that your opinion is the right on. GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!
---
XBOX Live gamer tag: HELLO7734
Your opinion is just that....OPINION!!