If they put the Halo 2 servers back online...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. If they put the Halo 2 servers back online...

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 years ago#11
I loved how much Halo 2 accidentally ended up being amazing because of all the button glitches adding an extra combo-like element to the game. RT RT Y Y RT RT. B X RT. And then there was the maps. Halo 2's worst map (that one with the fog I think is the general consensus) was better than Halo 4's best map. Halo 2 also had better BTB maps. Halo 2 had better everything.

Nah, I'd never want to play that trash again. Did you know it didn't have ANY armor abilities?
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

User Info: Wookie_Is_Back

Wookie_Is_Back
4 years ago#12
GwizAlch posted...
Not understanding where the link between Quadshotting and being banned comes into play at.

Anyone?

From the get go, Bungie has viewed any button combo as cheating through a glitch. With everyone and their mom having cap cards nowadays, any button combo cheaters would get banned.

User Info: jwhudexnls

jwhudexnls
4 years ago#13
Well i was horrible at halo 2 when I got it because it was my first shooter(I was a nintendo kid) so I didn't play it much.

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
4 years ago#14
BillyBob_21 posted...
Would you stop playing Halo 4?

I think I can safely say I would be playing Halo 2 95% of the time.

yes i would.

User Info: l33t_haX0rz

l33t_haX0rz
4 years ago#15
You would all find something to complain about in Halo 2, and eventually ruin the game for yourselves.
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.

User Info: splodesplode

splodesplode
4 years ago#16
I'd give it a good run. My box red ringed so i never got to enjoy it much. I think I have less than 100 games. But I played over 5000 games in halo 3, same with reach
^_^

User Info: ArcGuard

ArcGuard
4 years ago#17
People actually think that the button glitches are what made it great?

Halo 2 was a good game, but I'd not go back and play it for real. It's very dated. Going back and watching people play any Halo previous to reach is just excruciating.

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
4 years ago#18
No and it's community would be extremely small making it not worth it.

User Info: BillyBob_21

BillyBob_21
4 years ago#19
l33t_haX0rz posted...
You would all find something to complain about in Halo 2, and eventually ruin the game for yourselves.

I never had any complaints whatsoever about Halo 2.

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
4 years ago#20
I'd jump ship and never return, this game's online is terrible.
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. If they put the Halo 2 servers back online...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived