If they put the Halo 2 servers back online...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. If they put the Halo 2 servers back online...
2 years ago#11
I loved how much Halo 2 accidentally ended up being amazing because of all the button glitches adding an extra combo-like element to the game. RT RT Y Y RT RT. B X RT. And then there was the maps. Halo 2's worst map (that one with the fog I think is the general consensus) was better than Halo 4's best map. Halo 2 also had better BTB maps. Halo 2 had better everything.

Nah, I'd never want to play that trash again. Did you know it didn't have ANY armor abilities?
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
2 years ago#12
GwizAlch posted...
Not understanding where the link between Quadshotting and being banned comes into play at.

Anyone?

From the get go, Bungie has viewed any button combo as cheating through a glitch. With everyone and their mom having cap cards nowadays, any button combo cheaters would get banned.
2 years ago#13
Well i was horrible at halo 2 when I got it because it was my first shooter(I was a nintendo kid) so I didn't play it much.
2 years ago#14
BillyBob_21 posted...
Would you stop playing Halo 4?

I think I can safely say I would be playing Halo 2 95% of the time.

yes i would.
2 years ago#15
You would all find something to complain about in Halo 2, and eventually ruin the game for yourselves.
---
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
2 years ago#16
I'd give it a good run. My box red ringed so i never got to enjoy it much. I think I have less than 100 games. But I played over 5000 games in halo 3, same with reach
---
^_^
2 years ago#17
People actually think that the button glitches are what made it great?

Halo 2 was a good game, but I'd not go back and play it for real. It's very dated. Going back and watching people play any Halo previous to reach is just excruciating.
2 years ago#18
No and it's community would be extremely small making it not worth it.
2 years ago#19
l33t_haX0rz posted...
You would all find something to complain about in Halo 2, and eventually ruin the game for yourselves.

I never had any complaints whatsoever about Halo 2.
2 years ago#20
I'd jump ship and never return, this game's online is terrible.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. If they put the Halo 2 servers back online...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived