Booted back to main menu during the campaign.

#1SoF-RamboPosted 1/17/2013 11:55:12 PM
Thought I'd try posting this up one more time.

During the mission Reclaimer (or which ever one had you ride the mammoth), any time I try going through the door in the valley right past the second rally point, it freezes, then boots me back to the main menu.

I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else, and if they've found a way to get by it.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#2Master_of_ChoasPosted 1/18/2013 12:05:08 AM
it actually is a known issue, there is a section on the halo waypoint forums that gives possible ways to fix the issue, one of them being to install the game to the hard drive. i think there is another thing they suggest but cant remember off the top of my head.

I haven't had that happen to me but whenever i try to load the 3rd mission it always fails to load and gives me some bs msg about missing content. when i play through the second mission and finish it, i get booted back to the main screen.

both issues seem to be derived from the same cause, for me, i can't install the disc since it gives me a msg saying the disc is scratched or dirty, so i have to figure out some other way to do things. hope what little info i could give you helps
---
A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of the magic
@xxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#3SoF-Rambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:53:04 AM
Actually, it gave me a disk read error more when it was installed.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.