Booted back to main menu during the campaign.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Booted back to main menu during the campaign.

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo
4 years ago#1
Thought I'd try posting this up one more time.

During the mission Reclaimer (or which ever one had you ride the mammoth), any time I try going through the door in the valley right past the second rally point, it freezes, then boots me back to the main menu.

I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else, and if they've found a way to get by it.
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.

User Info: Master_of_Choas

Master_of_Choas
4 years ago#2
it actually is a known issue, there is a section on the halo waypoint forums that gives possible ways to fix the issue, one of them being to install the game to the hard drive. i think there is another thing they suggest but cant remember off the top of my head.

I haven't had that happen to me but whenever i try to load the 3rd mission it always fails to load and gives me some bs msg about missing content. when i play through the second mission and finish it, i get booted back to the main screen.

both issues seem to be derived from the same cause, for me, i can't install the disc since it gives me a msg saying the disc is scratched or dirty, so i have to figure out some other way to do things. hope what little info i could give you helps
A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of the magic
@xxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo
4 years ago#3
Actually, it gave me a disk read error more when it was installed.
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Booted back to main menu during the campaign.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived