Halo 4 double xp

#1rickyblue94Posted 1/18/2013 11:06:30 AM
i have 120 matches of double xp .. any offers for this ?
#2rickyblue94(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:09:36 AM
Bump
#3l33t_haX0rzPosted 1/18/2013 11:27:36 AM
I offer you my everlasting friendship
---
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#4FullMetalMegaPosted 1/18/2013 11:38:29 AM
I don't think anybody has anything to offer anymore since everyone traded any extras they had, Sorry.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#5TrickyPonyPosted 1/18/2013 11:42:41 AM
I'm looking for exactly that amount roughly. I think I'm sitting at 79 XP matches redeemed but I have nothing to trade currently. I justhit the top of my local leaderboard for the Halo 4 KOTH app so I deleted it and re-downloaded it again which I didn't know you could do. Now I can re-earn the premium theme and the Locus helmet. I'll have that to trade by end of this weekend most likely but I doubt anyone needs that.
#6FullMetalMegaPosted 1/18/2013 11:45:33 AM
TrickyPony posted...
I'm looking for exactly that amount roughly. I think I'm sitting at 79 XP matches redeemed but I have nothing to trade currently. I justhit the top of my local leaderboard for the Halo 4 KOTH app so I deleted it and re-downloaded it again which I didn't know you could do. Now I can re-earn the premium theme and the Locus helmet. I'll have that to trade by end of this weekend most likely but I doubt anyone needs that.

Lucky your able to do that, I have a windows phone otherwise I would have been doing the same thing as Kc57 was doing with said app. What I also don't understand is how is it not on a windows phone since Halo is microsoft and so is the windows phone.
---
#7KamikazeCactuarPosted 1/18/2013 11:45:38 AM
I'll trade you my 120 matches of double xp for your 120 matches of double xp. You go first though.
---
GT - A Lvl1 Krabby
#8ParanoidObsessivePosted 1/18/2013 11:56:01 AM
I'd offer you a laurel, and hearty handshake.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#9TrickyPonyPosted 1/18/2013 11:58:18 AM
FullMetalMega posted...
TrickyPony posted...

Lucky your able to do that, I have a windows phone otherwise I would have been doing the same thing as Kc57 was doing with said app. What I also don't understand is how is it not on a windows phone since Halo is microsoft and so is the windows phone.

Yeah people made comments about that. Like even MS knows their phone isn't popular. Supposedly they held out on the smartglass app for a long time because they didn't want it on non-windows phones but then reality struck that they just don't have marketshare with their phones yet and they released on other platforms.
#10FullMetalMegaPosted 1/18/2013 12:06:20 PM(edited)
TrickyPony posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
TrickyPony posted...

Yeah people made comments about that. Like even MS knows their phone isn't popular. Supposedly they held out on the smartglass app for a long time because they didn't want it on non-windows phones but then reality struck that they just don't have marketshare with their phones yet and they released on other platforms.

Yea it sucks. Don't get me wrong I like having it, but I got the phone cause it could do xbox live and games on it gave me achievements to my profile. Oh well.
---