Haven't come to this board in a while

#1l33t_haX0rzPosted 1/18/2013 10:25:02 AM
So, I come back, noticing that a ton of people are crying about various aspects of the game. "Oh, it's a sad time when we can say REACH did this better" or "Oh, the Crimson DLC isn't good." or my personal favorite, "We need a TU to fix all the stuff they messed up. Should have been a beta, QQ"

To you all I say... lol. That is all. Lets cry about a video game on GameFaqs, cause that will fix everything! Just a bunch of butthurt children pissed off because they spend 60 bucks on a game without playing it first to make sure they actually enjoy it, lol. The first world problems created here are just staggering.

Oh well, I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because you know what? I love Halo, always have. Sure there are things I dislike, but I'm gonna be the smart and mature one here, and just get over it, and work around it, rather than cry every day on an internet forum that 343 doesn't operate.

Some peoples kids these days, I tell ya.
---
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#2SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 10:30:10 AM(edited)
So you made a topic crying about the fact that you're not going to cry?

Dunno if it's the website being ****ed up or you're just lying about your GT but:

Invalid Gamertag. Halo Waypoint is not reconizing your Gamertag! Check your My Stats-> Account Settings to ensure your GT is correct.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#3TheIastspartanPosted 1/18/2013 10:33:14 AM
Y'know what's funny?

These topics are even more sad.
#4l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:35:20 AM
TheIastspartan posted...
Y'know what's funny?

These topics are even more sad.

good one, kid. Keep crying then, I'm loving reading all the QQ'ing.

SpiduxLimitless posted...
So you made a topic crying about the fact that you're not going to cry?

Dunno if it's the website being ****ed up or you're just lying about your GT but:

Invalid Gamertag. Halo Waypoint is not reconizing your Gamertag! Check your My Stats-> Account Settings to ensure your GT is correct.

nope, Unsigned Omerta, I'm online right now bro.
---
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#5ZeroSkyPosted 1/18/2013 10:40:35 AM
l33t_haX0rz posted...
Oh well, I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because you know what? I love Halo, always have. Sure there are things I dislike, but I'm gonna be the smart and mature one here, and just get over it, and work around it, rather than cry every day on an internet forum that 343 doesn't operate.

So you are blindly going to enjoy everything about the game, including the things you don't like, because it has Halo in the name, and you've always loved Halo? That makes sense.
#6SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 10:42:53 AM
It's odd that I can pull stats for everyone but not you.
---
#7l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:50:07 AM
It's odd that I can pull stats for everyone but not you.

I fail to see what this has to do with the topic at hand, but alright. I'm gonna link you to it, cause you seem to be a little too slow to be able to readn and input my name correctly, so I can tell I'ma need to do it for you.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Unsigned%20Omerta/home/

^put that in you browser and press enter. I only explain because you have already proven to be rather slow.
---
#8SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 10:53:18 AM(edited)
be able to readn and input my name correctly

Copy and paste, if it was a mistake it was on your part, not mine.

And now, oddly enough, after you linked to your waypoint stats the Halotracker is recognizing your GT. Odd.
---
#9l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:53:22 AM
be able to readn and input my name correctly

Copy and paste, if it was a mistake it was on your part, not mine.

uhm.. my name is in my sig, and you still failed to input it correctly.. sounds like your bad, not mine. So anyway, why did you need my stats?

Trying to justify something? or what? :)
---
#10l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:55:36 AM
ZeroSky posted...
l33t_haX0rz posted...

So you are blindly going to enjoy everything about the game, including the things you don't like, because it has Halo in the name, and you've always loved Halo? That makes sense.

Yes, I love this game, and I love Halo. Is this really difficult for you to comprehend or something? I assure you, it's not that difficult.

You kids whine, because you're likely doing horrible. I love the game, and I am doing really well. QQ some more, kids. Is it really a crime that I can actually enjoy this game? Evidently, you kids are just butthurt, as I stated above, because you wasted money. Well, cry me a river, cause I couldn't care less :)
---