Haven't come to this board in a while

#11SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 10:56:15 AM
Nope, just wanted to see your play time and where you play.

And again, I copied and pasted from your sig. Not my mistake, it had to have been tracker being ****ed up. Notice how I never called you a liar, I just said either the website is ****ed up or you're lying.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#12SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 10:57:32 AM
You kids whine, because you're likely doing horrible.

Considering all of the pro players who have problems with this game, I think your theory is pretty bad.
---
#13Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/18/2013 10:57:59 AM
I'm like 30 dude stop calling me a kid.
---
The Jersey Guy
#14l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:58:37 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...

Considering all of the pro players who have problems with this game, I think your theory is pretty bad.

so because some people hate the game, everyone does?

I think your theory is bad.

So why did you need my stats? you keep evading that question.
---
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#15SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 11:01:30 AM
So why did you need my stats? you keep evading that question.

From: SpiduxLimitless | Posted: 1/18/2013 10:56:15 AM | #011
Nope, just wanted to see your play time and where you play.

And again, I copied and pasted from your sig. Not my mistake, it had to have been tracker being ****ed up. Notice how I never called you a liar, I just said either the website is ****ed up or you're lying.

Reading Comprehension. Learn it.
---
#16SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 11:04:45 AM

No, you said, and I'll quote you:

The pro's aren't doing badly at all. In fact the only pro I can tell that is in love with this game as much as you is Ninja, and he gets paid to like Halo so of course he's not going to bash it. Several other pro's, some if not most of whom are better than Ninja, don't like this game currently.

Your theory of 'you don't like this game because you're likely doing bad at it' is incorrect. 3 million people dropped this game within the first 3 months of it's 2+ year life cycle, that hasn't happened in a Halo game before. This game is bad, admit it or not.
---
#17l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:08:46 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...

No, you said, and I'll quote you:

The pro's aren't doing badly at all. In fact the only pro I can tell that is in love with this game as much as you is Ninja, and he gets paid to like Halo so of course he's not going to bash it. Several other pro's, some if not most of whom are better than Ninja, don't like this game currently.

Your theory of 'you don't like this game because you're likely doing bad at it' is incorrect. 3 million people dropped this game within the first 3 months of it's 2+ year life cycle, that hasn't happened in a Halo game before. This game is bad, admit it or not.

Oh my bad, so every pro hates the game?

None of them are gonna be participating eh? No MLG for H4, I guess, because you are so in the know, and every pro player currently hates the game.

You kids make me laugh. You assume that if you dislike something, the world must as well. Such children ;)
---
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#18ZeroSkyPosted 1/18/2013 11:09:42 AM
l33t_haX0rz posted...
ZeroSky posted...
l33t_haX0rz posted...
Oh well, I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because you know what? I love Halo, always have. Sure there are things I dislike, but I'm gonna be the smart and mature one here, and just get over it, and work around it, rather than cry every day on an internet forum that 343 doesn't operate.

So you are blindly going to enjoy everything about the game, including the things you don't like, because it has Halo in the name, and you've always loved Halo? That makes sense.

Yes, I love this game, and I love Halo. Is this really difficult for you to comprehend or something? I assure you, it's not that difficult.

Perhaps you should give it a try, then.

l33t_haX0rz posted...
Oh well, I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because you know what? I love Halo, always have. Sure there are things I dislike, but I'm gonna be the smart and mature one here, and just get over it, and work around it, rather than cry every day on an internet forum that 343 doesn't operate.

My question still stands. You admit that there are things about the game you don't like, but say you are going to enjoy everything about the game, simply because they named it Halo. And you've always loved Halo.

There's no issue with you enjoying this game. It's your stated reasons for enjoying it that make no sense.
#19l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:10:50 AM
And please don't make your idiotic response something like "but Snipedown said in his blog that he hates it!" or some other stupid **** like that.

You cannot speak for every pro, nor can one pro speak for every pro. If everyone hated this game, no one would play, and yet...
---
#20SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 11:11:22 AM
None of them are gonna be participating eh? No MLG for H4, I guess, because you are so in the know, and every pro player currently hates the game.

Actually MLG dropped H4 from their circuit.
---