Haven't come to this board in a while

#21FinaliizePosted 1/18/2013 12:12:11 PM
l33t_haX0rz posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
so because some people hate the game, everyone does?

No, you said, and I'll quote you:

You kids whine, because you're likely doing horrible.

The pro's aren't doing badly at all. In fact the only pro I can tell that is in love with this game as much as you is Ninja, and he gets paid to like Halo so of course he's not going to bash it. Several other pro's, some if not most of whom are better than Ninja, don't like this game currently.

Your theory of 'you don't like this game because you're likely doing bad at it' is incorrect. 3 million people dropped this game within the first 3 months of it's 2+ year life cycle, that hasn't happened in a Halo game before. This game is bad, admit it or not.

Oh my bad, so every pro hates the game?

None of them are gonna be participating eh? No MLG for H4, I guess, because you are so in the know, and every pro player currently hates the game.

You kids make me laugh. You assume that if you dislike something, the world must as well. Such children ;)

Calling other people "kids" constantly usually is a sign of your own insecurity as a kid. With a username like yours and some nerdy Elder Scrolls garbage in your sig I don't think you are in any position to insult anyone nerd.
#22X250Posted 1/18/2013 12:13:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:13:33 PM
ZeroSky posted...
l33t_haX0rz posted...
ZeroSky posted...
l33t_haX0rz posted...
Oh well, I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because you know what? I love Halo, always have. Sure there are things I dislike, but I'm gonna be the smart and mature one here, and just get over it, and work around it, rather than cry every day on an internet forum that 343 doesn't operate.

So you are blindly going to enjoy everything about the game, including the things you don't like, because it has Halo in the name, and you've always loved Halo? That makes sense.

Yes, I love this game, and I love Halo. Is this really difficult for you to comprehend or something? I assure you, it's not that difficult.

Perhaps you should give it a try, then.

l33t_haX0rz posted...
Oh well, I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because you know what? I love Halo, always have. Sure there are things I dislike, but I'm gonna be the smart and mature one here, and just get over it, and work around it, rather than cry every day on an internet forum that 343 doesn't operate.

My question still stands. You admit that there are things about the game you don't like, but say you are going to enjoy everything about the game, simply because they named it Halo. And you've always loved Halo.

There's no issue with you enjoying this game. It's your stated reasons for enjoying it that make no sense.

Sorry, didn't realize we had an English Major on board here, sorry sir.

I enjoy MOST things about this game, and there are SOME I don't like, but I don't whine, I adapt and continue.

THERE, is THAT better, mr. perfectionist? Did I spell out even more clearly what I had already stated before? That because I dislike aspects of the game, I'm not gonna be you children and hate on everything?

God damn, you'd swear you kids are almost evading what the topic is about to try and pick me apart. Oh wait, it's gamefaqs, better not try and disagree with someone right?
---
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#24SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 12:14:29 PM
And I don't pretend to know everything about the pro community or about H4 itself...

But I can say with unequivocal certainty that I know more than you.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#25SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 12:16:12 PM
*has people explain why this game isn't that good*

*calls everyone kids*

Yeah, no one is going to take you seriously. Lemme guess, I'm just a 'kid' and it doesn't matter what I say, right?
---
#26l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:16:24 PM
Finaliize posted...
l33t_haX0rz posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
so because some people hate the game, everyone does?

No, you said, and I'll quote you:

You kids whine, because you're likely doing horrible.

The pro's aren't doing badly at all. In fact the only pro I can tell that is in love with this game as much as you is Ninja, and he gets paid to like Halo so of course he's not going to bash it. Several other pro's, some if not most of whom are better than Ninja, don't like this game currently.

Your theory of 'you don't like this game because you're likely doing bad at it' is incorrect. 3 million people dropped this game within the first 3 months of it's 2+ year life cycle, that hasn't happened in a Halo game before. This game is bad, admit it or not.

Oh my bad, so every pro hates the game?

None of them are gonna be participating eh? No MLG for H4, I guess, because you are so in the know, and every pro player currently hates the game.

You kids make me laugh. You assume that if you dislike something, the world must as well. Such children ;)

Calling other people "kids" constantly usually is a sign of your own insecurity as a kid. With a username like yours and some nerdy Elder Scrolls garbage in your sig I don't think you are in any position to insult anyone nerd.

again, lets skip the issue and pick apart the OP.

Okay, I will continue to call you kids, because it is how you all act. Want to be called something different? Don't act like pathetic kids who jsut got their little toys taken away. You wasted money, welcome to the world fool, enjoy your stay, because you not liking everything about life isn't likely to change.

And oh no, I made this account 5 years ago when I was younger, please don't take offense to that as well, children.
---
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#27l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:17:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/18/2013 12:20:08 PM
<_<

I'm onto you, Spidux.
---
The Jersey Guy
#29SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 12:20:20 PM

Okay, I will continue to call you kids, because it is how you all act. Want to be called something different? Don't act like pathetic kids who jsut got their little toys taken away.

*has people that doesn't agree with him*

*calls them children*

Tell me some more how WE'RE the immature one's in this thread.

LMAO. Trolls these days.
---
#30SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 12:20:59 PM
Also notice how I never resorted to flaming you, but you call me an idiot?

Yeah, WE'RE the children.
---