Haven't come to this board in a while

#41ZeroSkyPosted 1/18/2013 12:36:00 PM
This.

l33t_haX0rz posted...
Oh well, I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because you know what? I love Halo, always have.
#42SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/18/2013 12:38:18 PM
http://www.halotracker.com/H4/unsigned%20omerta

lmao
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#43l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:41:29 PM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...

lmao

Ikr? I hate being 1.5 KDR, that's too low for my tastes. Anyone below 2.0 is CLEARLY a baddie right?

ZeroSky posted...
This.

l33t_haX0rz posted...
Oh well, I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because you know what? I love Halo, always have.

That's not saying I love Halo 4 because it says Halo on the box. That is stating that I love Halo, which I do, been at it for too long to hate it. DOes that mean I love everything instantly about Halo 4? No, not at all.
---
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#44Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/18/2013 12:44:14 PM
Wow dude you clearly don't even know the first thing about life. Tell me, do you even know what Shear Lag is?

That's what I thought, nub. You have no idea what you're even doing. You're a boy. A small moist little boy in a man's world.
---
The Jersey Guy
#45l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:46:15 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Wow dude you clearly don't even know the first thing about life. Tell me, do you even know what Shear Lag is?

That's what I thought, nub. You have no idea what you're even doing. You're a boy. A small moist little boy in a man's world.

h-how did you know?!
---
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#46ZeroSkyPosted 1/18/2013 12:46:22 PM
l33t_haX0rz posted...
ZeroSky posted...
This.

l33t_haX0rz posted...

That's not saying I love Halo 4 because it says Halo on the box. That is stating that I love Halo, which I do, been at it for too long to hate it. DOes that mean I love everything instantly about Halo 4? No, not at all.

That is stating that you love Halo specifically as the reason why you will continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4.

"I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because I love Halo, always have."

I don't see how it can get much clearer than that.
#47chamber29Posted 1/18/2013 12:46:54 PM

lmao

hey sloppy, what type of score should someone try to achieve to be considered decent?
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#48l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:49:22 PM
ZeroSky posted...
l33t_haX0rz posted...
ZeroSky posted...
This.

l33t_haX0rz posted...

That is stating that you love Halo specifically as the reason why you will continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4.

"I'll continue to enjoy everything about Halo 4 because I love Halo, always have."

I don't see how it can get much clearer than that.

My dear lord, still only seeing what we want to see are we?

That's fair, I don't particularly need to justify myself to you lol. I'll end by saying that I'ma continue to enjoy the game, and you kids can continue to enjoy the fact that you have all wasted 60 bucks :)

You can have your victory here, as you're evidently too narrow to see things from another's view, but I guess it's part of being an American eh?

Anyway, back to my killing spree's, those kids aren't gonna assassinate themselves are they?
---
#49ZeroSkyPosted 1/18/2013 1:09:52 PM
l33t_haX0rz posted...
My dear lord, still only seeing what we want to see are we?

I'm seeing what you wrote. Not what I want to see. I would rather not see people act like sheep and just accept the game because it's Halo, ignoring it's flaws and giving the developer no reason to consider fixing anything, because everyone just accepted it as Halo. Sure, enjoy the game for what it is, as it is certainly not terrible. "Terrible" is thrown around a bit too much these days. But don't just accept the flaws either. Granted GameFAQs is obviously not the most logical place to voice your concerns if you are trying to get 343 to notice, but it's an internet message board for Halo 4. It's here for people to discuss the game, be it the things they enjoy, or a venting of their frustrations. That's why this place exists.

l33t_haX0rz posted...
That's fair, I don't particularly need to justify myself to you lol. I'll end by saying that I'ma continue to enjoy the game, and you kids can continue to enjoy the fact that you have all wasted 60 bucks :)

You can have your victory here, as you're evidently too narrow to see things from another's view, but I guess it's part of being an American eh?

Anyway, back to my killing spree's, those kids aren't gonna assassinate themselves are they?

I was wondering how long until you combined "lol kids" and "lol Americans" in the same post.

And although irrelevant, I've already made most of my money back on the game without getting rid of the game itself. I'm not concerned with what I spent on it.
#50SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/18/2013 1:22:05 PM
l33t_haX0rz posted...

lmao

Ikr? I hate being 1.5 KDR, that's too low for my tastes. Anyone below 2.0 is CLEARLY a baddie right?

ZeroSky posted...
This.

l33t_haX0rz posted...

I was mostly pointing out your horrible W/L, but yeah your K/D is average I guess.
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!