Can you unlock all armor offline?

#1MasterVadingPosted 1/18/2013 4:03:03 PM
Or do is there armor that you specifically have to get in matchmaking?

And I know you can't get some preorder armor.

Can anyone answer please?
---
Try out Anarchy Reigns, you might like it.
PSN/GT: menvimacal
#2devil mingyPosted 1/18/2013 5:06:55 PM
Nope. A lot of armors are tied to the commendation system, which only works online.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#3MasterVading(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:16:09 PM
Got it thanks.

_
---
#4sravankbPosted 1/18/2013 5:19:00 PM
As far I know, there is no way to gain exp (and thus, level up) offline. There are a lot of armor parts that unlock as you level up to SR 50.

But you can unlock MC's armor by finishing legendary, though.

In any case, I don't see why you would want to unlock the armor if you can't play online. No one, including you, will ever see your custom spartan since you won't be playing Spartan ops or matchmaking.
---
6 MONTHS!? Jesus that's a long attention span... I'm lucky if I can pay attention for more than
#5MasterVading(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:34:37 PM
sravankb posted...
As far I know, there is no way to gain exp (and thus, level up) offline. There are a lot of armor parts that unlock as you level up to SR 50.

But you can unlock MC's armor by finishing legendary, though.

In any case, I don't see why you would want to unlock the armor if you can't play online. No one, including you, will ever see your custom spartan since you won't be playing Spartan ops or matchmaking.

You gain experience in splitscreen offline (which seems to be the same character you use as online, I think?) and also me and my friends play System link once a week.

_
---
#6devil mingyPosted 1/18/2013 10:34:52 PM
The consolation is that an offline account can easily mod it all in and suffer no ramifications.
---
What can change the nature of a man?