Are you....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Are you....
3 years ago#1
One of the hundreds of thousands of fan who have said "I'm am putting a *sheds a tear* halo game down, at least till...*crying* the TU. Or have you said this" I'm trading in a... Halo game for half of what it is worth to gamestop."
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
3 years ago#2
im still playing bcuz i enjoy doing things that arent fun LOL
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
3 years ago#3
Are you a fanboy?
GT: MlCKHEAD (the 'I' is actually an 'L')
3 years ago#4
I like halo I'm just asking the community.
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
3 years ago#5
I still play simply because I am a Halo fan.
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
3 years ago#6
thedeerzord posted...
I still play simply because I am a Halo fan.

I don't understand your logic.
GT: MlCKHEAD (the 'I' is actually an 'L')
3 years ago#7
I stopped playing the game as much, but I didn't cry about it.

Nerd.
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
3 years ago#8
i put it down for the BioShock Bundle. Then comes Dead Space 3.
After that, I'll pick it back up until Infinite. Then after that it'll have all my time again.
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
3 years ago#9
I love halo its just that when i play it has a bunch of problems that make it loose some of its fun but doesn't make you want to quit. I also heard someone on this board say that there used to be 900,000 players on halo 4.
3 years ago#10
H3YGUYS34 posted...
I love halo its just that when i play it has a bunch of problems that make it loose some of its fun but doesn't make you want to quit. I also heard someone on this board say that there used to be 900,000 players on halo 4.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Are you....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived