Halo 3 odst

#1H3YGUYS34Posted 1/18/2013 7:40:25 PM
Was this game bad i never played it but hear some people say this game was pretty bad.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#2JonnyBoyFFPosted 1/18/2013 8:00:39 PM
It's not bad. It's just different. More focus on the campaign and story. Less focus on multiplayer (it just comes with Halo 3 multiplayer). Gameplay is somewhere between Halo 3 and Reach in that there are health packs, but no armor abilities.
---
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!
#3FullMetalMegaPosted 1/18/2013 8:12:02 PM
JonnyBoyFF posted...
It's not bad. It's just different. More focus on the campaign and story. Less focus on multiplayer (it just comes with Halo 3 multiplayer). Gameplay is somewhere between Halo 3 and Reach in that there are health packs, but no armor abilities.

Correct and Storywise it takes place between 2 and 3.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#4metroidman92Posted 1/18/2013 8:28:56 PM
If you like Serenity/ Firefly, you'll like this.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#5ODommPosted 1/18/2013 9:08:10 PM
It was one of the best games in the series. Unintelligible players who don't know good game design and story arc thought it was bad.

I laugh at them.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#6zetsuhimozePosted 1/18/2013 9:14:12 PM
It had my favorite campaign and it introduced firefight. Most people seem to forget that. Also i enjoyed not being a super human and destroying covenant forces.
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#7BathingNerdPosted 1/18/2013 9:17:07 PM
I really enjoyed it. Like it was mentioned above, the game is campaign driven. But that's okay because the campaign is pretty awesome.

My friends and I really enjoyed going for the multiplayer achievements. Wave after wave of grunts with the grunt birthday party skull on? Yes please.
---
The only thing going for me is my willingness to humiliate myself
#8enterthemadroxPosted 1/18/2013 9:18:22 PM
A few of my family members hated it cause they thought it was boring but then again, they got bored of Halo 3 after a short time and thought COD started to suck after MW2 (I agree with the latter thing, never played much Halo 3 MP and I've only done the easier Firefight achievements on ODST, haven't touched online or campaign at all on it)
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#9metroidman92Posted 1/18/2013 9:28:36 PM
ODomm posted...
It was one of the best games in the series. Unintelligible players who don't know good game design and story arc thought it was bad.

I laugh at them.

Chive on, man.

While the game was good, it had horrible networking. Since FF ran in the Campaign engine, it suffered when it came to online lag. It seems this persists even in SpOps, since a mere 4-player party can get lagtastic in MM.

But the awesome campaign and fresh take on the series kinda outweigh that.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#10ODommPosted 1/18/2013 9:58:47 PM
metroidman92 posted...
ODomm posted...

I laugh at them.

Chive on, man.

While the game was good, it had horrible networking. Since FF ran in the Campaign engine, it suffered when it came to online lag. It seems this persists even in SpOps, since a mere 4-player party can get lagtastic in MM.

But the awesome campaign and fresh take on the series kinda outweigh that.

I really never experienced lag in FF, then again I was playing with people who lived less than 10 miles away from me.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~