The majority of Halo 4 players...

#1Clayton_RyanPosted 1/18/2013 6:53:06 PM
are just horrible. No skill at all. So tired of losing games because of idiots. How can you enjoy constantly dying from stupidity. And if you are playing an objective game, play the damn objective. It doesn't say to protect your king, just for the hell of it. And if you are the king, don't rush. You are feeding the other team mad points.
And if you disagree that most suck, then you are part of that group. Idiots will lose your game for you, no matter how well you might be doing. So annoying. Wish I could just reach through my headset and slap these idiots. Apparently nobody has done that for them yet.
Nothing is more annoying than being held back by someone elses stupidity. Not just in video games either. Lol
---
Gamer tag-L0rd 2Tap
"You see what happens, Larry?!?"
#2Unlucky_7Posted 1/18/2013 6:55:45 PM
NO **** BRO u SRS OMFG
#3IluvurmomwcPosted 1/18/2013 7:15:43 PM
Then play in a party, problem solved.
#4Jazzy_VelPosted 1/18/2013 7:20:06 PM
If the majority of Halo players are bad, and you are implying that you're good, then how come your all-mighty self is losing to a bunch of skilless players? I highly doubt you're running into a pro team every game.

There just poked a big hole in your logic..
---
"This is the last load, get ready to pull out!" - G1 Megatron
#5zetsuhimozePosted 1/18/2013 7:22:37 PM
I play with people i comminicate with so i dont have that problem. So no most people i play with go on btb and stay in the base with holograms to piss people off
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#6X250Posted 1/18/2013 7:25:16 PM(edited)
Your K/D ratio is 1.02 and you lose more games than you win. Try to improve yourself and you'll get better teammates.
#7FaithInAllPosted 1/18/2013 7:27:05 PM
Isn't it that way for just about every community? There will always be bad and good players.
Also http://www.halotracker.com/H4/L0rd%202Tap

If that's you, maybe you should try improving upon yourself before handing out advice to others.
#8Msheridan1990Posted 1/18/2013 7:31:53 PM
heres a tip if ur gonna take it so seriously dont play w/ randoms LOL its ok that 1s free LMFAO
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#9Astro_B0mbPosted 1/18/2013 7:32:31 PM
I just started playing and Im already goin ham in big team slayer.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#10yoshiisbackPosted 1/18/2013 8:13:49 PM
I sometimes feel the same way when trying find a competitive team. The key is find "work your way up the ladder", meaning keep gradually playing with better people until you have a team that is around your skill level.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats