The majority of Halo 4 players...

#21Clayton_Ryan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 11:02:21 AM
MlCKHEAD posted...
For the past month or so you have scarcely had a positive Daily K/D ratio.

You obviously don't play with bad players. They can effect that as well. Plus I have not played that much this week. Started my job as a game tester for EA so time is more limited.
And to everyone, I realize I was a little agitated yesterday, but you guys just don't understand how frustrating it is to fall victim to this crap so much.
Only reason I posted yesterday is because I had just literally had 10 games in a row that went horrible. Admittedly, one was in fact my fault. Lol
If anything, I just wish we had playlists for casuals, and some for the competitive bunch. A lot of times the matchmaking is putting good players on the other team and bad ones on mine.
Oh, one thing people don't seem to know is that trueskill does work, but it doesn't kick in until you have played 50 games in that certain game type. So until these sorry players actually make it through 50 games, they are just randomly put into games with people much better or worse than them.
---
Gamer tag-L0rd 2Tap
"You see what happens, Larry?!?"
#22darealest47Posted 1/19/2013 11:23:12 AM
Clayton_Ryan posted...
are just horrible. No skill at all. So tired of losing games because of idiots. How can you enjoy constantly dying from stupidity. And if you are playing an objective game, play the damn objective. It doesn't say to protect your king, just for the hell of it. And if you are the king, don't rush. You are feeding the other team mad points.
And if you disagree that most suck, then you are part of that group. Idiots will lose your game for you, no matter how well you might be doing. So annoying. Wish I could just reach through my headset and slap these idiots. Apparently nobody has done that for them yet.
Nothing is more annoying than being held back by someone elses stupidity. Not just in video games either. Lol

Agreed
There's a reason why MLG dropped halo and now you know.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#23X250Posted 1/19/2013 11:30:24 AM
Clayton_Ryan posted...
Oh, one thing people don't seem to know is that trueskill does work, but it doesn't kick in until you have played 50 games in that certain game type. So until these sorry players actually make it through 50 games, they are just randomly put into games with people much better or worse than them.

Fun fact: Halotracker's true skill has nothing to do with this game's true skill.
#24flairePosted 1/20/2013 12:45:13 AM
lol caring about winning in this game is a sure path to irritation

if you don't care about winning you have a lot more fun, just there to kill some peeps

leveling up brings very little benefit and there isn't much benefit from winning aside from a bit of extra xp towards levels that barely matter

got peeps playing that spend every waking hour in the game, what point is there to even trying to compete with that? no point at all
---
So many games......So little time.......
#25lderivedxPosted 1/20/2013 1:12:44 AM
Fun fact: Halotracker's true skill has nothing to do with this game's true skill.

Further fun fact: Halotracker's trueskill is not even a truskill system.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD