#1xplayer55Posted 1/18/2013 8:23:07 PM
/topic

Halo 3 Social Skirmish... get on!
---
I'll Bing your Yahoo with my Google...
Currently Playing: A Game
#2ShadowMaster684Posted 1/18/2013 9:19:57 PM
I think it could always get worse.

That said, it could also get better if the player base wasn't so... What's the word I'm looking for... Oh. Terrible.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#3enterthemadroxPosted 1/18/2013 9:26:22 PM
ShadowMaster684 posted...
I think it could always get worse.

That said, it could also get better if the player base wasn't so... What's the word I'm looking for... Oh. Terrible.

This.

The players are the only bad thing about this game.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#4xplayer55(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:28:11 PM
So, I'm assuming you're referring to me as well, the players are the problem despite so many suggestions many players have made to 343i.
---
I'll Bing your Yahoo with my Google...
Currently Playing: A Game
#5enterthemadroxPosted 1/18/2013 9:42:37 PM
xplayer55 posted...
So, I'm assuming you're referring to me as well, the players are the problem despite so many suggestions many players have made to 343i.

Talking to that other guy I assume?

Cause I dont use 343's personal message board but the players online are just horrible for a variety of reasons (don't play objectives, team killing, lagging, quitting, just general douchebaggery) and the community on this board are mostly filled with whiners and complainers who clearly must secretly love this game or they wouldn't keep posting here.

As for the game itself, again, I've encountered no problems with 343's product outside of the BS issues I have to put up with on MP.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#6SpItShOt0993Posted 1/18/2013 9:53:16 PM
I wouldn't say that this is one of the best halos, but I still enjoy it. Also, this is 343i first game(CE:Anniversary doesn't count, they just changed graphics) so they will probably get better with experience
#7X250Posted 1/18/2013 9:55:13 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
xplayer55 posted...

Cause I dont use 343's personal message board but the players online are just horrible for a variety of reasons (don't play objectives, team killing, lagging, quitting, just general douchebaggery) and the community on this board are mostly filled with whiners and complainers who clearly must secretly love this game or they wouldn't keep posting here.

As for the game itself, again, I've encountered no problems with 343's product outside of the BS issues I have to put up with on MP.

Complaining about a game doesn't necessarily mean you hate it.

I enjoy the game, but my enjoyment is severely hindered by the lack of good playlists.

If you aren't the kind of person that loves Big Team, Flood, or Swat, you're kind of screwed.
#8SpItShOt0993Posted 1/18/2013 9:58:29 PM
If only they would add grifball, rumble pit, and multi team
#9LimeSeahawkPosted 1/18/2013 10:04:41 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
xplayer55 posted...

I divide the player base into two parts: the good players and idiots. As in most cases idiots outnumber, and that is why the good players have issues. I would never accuse anyone capable of knowing what a player base is of being in the bad/idiot portion however.
---
Bejeweled is amazing. Don't hate.
#10phillyeagles123Posted 1/18/2013 10:05:02 PM
Of course it could get worse. Making everyone spawn with camo and making the DMR a 1SK would make it worse.