Can Halo 4 get any worse?

#11IluvurmomwcPosted 1/18/2013 9:17:14 PM
Coming from a "good" player, yes this game is not what it should be. The creativity has gone out the window(besides the input of ordinances). We get 5 maps, one being from halo 3. It's all about money and 343 did not put the proper time and effort into this game. Spartan ops is a nice change of pace, but gets boring rather quickly. If there were more quality maps and the addition of game types such as Snipers, Doubles, Multi team (permanently), then it may be a different story. As far as campaign goes, there should be bosses that have energy bars. Some of which can only be beaten solo with amazing skill or just meant to be played with parties(kind of like warcraft). Remember, this franchise has been around for about ten years, so its just getting stale based on repetition. Once I hit 130, I'm focusing on Black Ops and DmC.
#12xplayer55(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:26:31 PM(edited)
The main point is that 343i is not taking the full extent of the Multiplayer into consideration and have not even put that much effort in... I mean they rushed the game in order to compete with Treyarch and take away from their sales.

-Rotational playlists is a terrible idea when there are relatively few playlist variety in comparison to its predecessors
-Search system has been worse after the update
-Backing up their gametype primarily
-Lack of maps
-Promises new features but we get nothing in the updates
-Multiplayer is given little supervision
etc.

I'm not saying I hate the game, it's not as bad as Cooking Mama, god forbid I said that I played that before, but it is no where near the previous installments and it isn't the AAA franchise as it used to be right now.

Say what you will, but that is more than an opinion.
---
I'll Bing your Yahoo with my Google...
Currently Playing: A Game
#13LimeSeahawkPosted 1/18/2013 10:41:43 PM
xplayer55 posted...
The main point is that 343i is not taking the full extent of the Multiplayer into consideration and have not even put that much effort in... I mean they rushed the game in order to compete with Treyarch and take away from their sales.

-Rotational playlists is a terrible idea when there are relatively few playlist variety in comparison to its predecessors
-Lack of maps
etc.

I'm not saying I hate the game, it's not as bad as Cooking Mama, god forbid I said that I played that before, but it is no where near the previous installments and it isn't the AAA franchise as it used to be right now.

I think this sums things up well. Indeed these things can mostly be agreed upon by many and it's definitely 343 not thinking about the players, only $, that screwed things up. (I admit I played Cooking Mama too)
---
Bejeweled is amazing. Don't hate.
#14GoldenSWarriorsPosted 1/18/2013 11:08:04 PM
I don't see what's so bad about it.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#15jester48Posted 1/18/2013 11:13:33 PM
It definitely could be worse. It could be halo 3.
---
XBL GT: Jester was good
#16JolteonPosted 1/19/2013 1:11:22 AM
its just getting stale based on repetition. Once I hit 130, I'm focusing on Black Ops

I'm having trouble reconciling those two statements.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#17JkickitPosted 1/19/2013 2:51:31 AM(edited)
xplayer55 posted...

-Lack of maps
etc.

Bro, did you just diss Cooking Mama? 1v1 me.

jk jk
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.
#18ClintCommanderPosted 1/19/2013 2:58:45 AM
Can topics get any more ambiguous?
---
What's a gagortion?
#19xplayer55(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:08:43 PM
Jkickit posted...
xplayer55 posted...

-Lack of maps
etc.

Bro, did you just diss Cooking Mama? 1v1 me.

jk jk

Seriously, it's such a bad game... I bought it for my sister to play and when she wanted to player 2p, I tried it. It's basically like cooking in real life except you use a Wii remote and you can't even taste anything -.-

On topic...

I guess it is a bit ambiguous but I made it clear in the second post I made. 343i does not care about its fanbase whatsoever.
---
I'll Bing your Yahoo with my Google...
Currently Playing: A Game
#20SunDevil77Posted 1/20/2013 8:12:01 PM
Bumping your own topics is the cool thing to do these days
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact