Trading Spec code for dewxp

#1NarutoUzushioPosted 1/19/2013 4:14:55 AM
Has to be a lot of dew xp though, not just a few games or whatever. Must be a few that still need a spec code right? I also have a Locus but ill want a lot more for that. I can have two people vouch for me. I'll go first if you can show that your legit.
---
Dattebayo!
#2JaidabeccaPosted 1/19/2013 4:28:13 AM
By chance is your GT ShockwaveEXE?
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#3LtCmdrShepardPosted 1/19/2013 4:38:16 AM

Weird. Thats my GT. Why do you ask? On topic i also have a spec code that im trying to get rid of. Some double xp would be nice since i cant get it over here. Already have a Locus for my Halo guy :P
---
Complete Gamerscores: Fallout 3-SWTCW: Republic Heroes-Far Cry 3-Mass Effect 3-Iron Man 2-Naruto UNS Gen-Crysis- Mass Effect 2-Halo Reach-Avatar TLA
#4JaidabeccaPosted 1/19/2013 4:47:34 AM
LtCmdrShepard posted...

Weird. Thats my GT. Why do you ask? On topic i also have a spec code that im trying to get rid of. Some double xp would be nice since i cant get it over here. Already have a Locus for my Halo guy :P

Well, I asked TC because I have ShockwaveEXE on my friends list & I noticed that both that GT & the TC had Naruto as part of the name as well as Dattebayo as a sig/XBL motto. Now, if "Dattebayo" is something from Naruto I'm unaware I just noticed the similarities & figured I'd ask.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#5LtCmdrShepardPosted 1/19/2013 4:50:50 AM
LtCmdrShepard posted...

Well, I asked TC because I have ShockwaveEXE on my friends list & I noticed that both that GT & the TC had Naruto as part of the name as well as Dattebayo as a sig/XBL motto. Now, if "Dattebayo" is something from Naruto I'm unaware I just noticed the similarities & figured I'd ask.

Oh lol. I think i have both of you on my list.
---
Complete Gamerscores: Fallout 3-SWTCW: Republic Heroes-Far Cry 3-Mass Effect 3-Iron Man 2-Naruto UNS Gen-Crysis- Mass Effect 2-Halo Reach-Avatar TLA
#6NarutoUzushio(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:56:43 AM
Way to derail my thread, couldnt you have taken this to PM or something >.>
---
Dattebayo!
#7lderivedxPosted 1/19/2013 4:56:43 AM
So you're trading something that will lose value in a week and be utterly useless in 3?
---
I was a Captain Grade 3 back in Halo 3 and every other incredibly good player out there who didnt hack was at least an officer-Lawfish66