Monday

#1H3YGUYS34Posted 1/19/2013 12:06:15 PM
Monday is going to be a special day for some halo 4 fans because its time for the new spartans ops, new playlists and forge testing where you the community can complain and it can actually be fixed.(Awesome huh.)Post what you expect to be in the TU, forge map, or Spartan ops.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#2CunningedgePosted 1/19/2013 12:14:47 PM
I expect every halo 2 map to be forged to perfection and added to the playlists. Anything less and I'll be completely disappointed.

Even though that would be cool I'd settle for spartan ops that aren't redundant. Is the TU supposed to be Monday? I know we are getting the forge map list, spartan ops, and 2 specs.
---
XBL: Crimson Mask
#3H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:46:36 PM
I expect the new forge maps to be awesome, the new spartan ops episodes to have Palmer die(shes stupid) and Dr Halsey tells why she was talking to cove's, and the TU i have no idea.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#4H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:55:09 PM
Wow people must not be happy that new playlists are coming.
---
#5vice_dragonPosted 1/19/2013 1:22:02 PM
When it comes to playlists and maps more options are always good, and I'm also interested in why/how Halsey(sp?) and this covi group began working together. In terms of MP nerfs/buffs, I have yet to hear if they are going to do anything official. But I'm willing to bet there finaly going to fix the file share.
---
How much mud could a mudcrab crab if a mudcrab could crab mud?
#6H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 1:25:33 PM
I'm excited about the file share because i have some pretty awesome stuff to to show.
---