thinking about doing a solo legendary

#1SHADOW0106Posted 1/19/2013 2:26:06 PM
Any tips could save me hours of frustration
I was able to beat reach solo legendary but the forerunner enemy's seem like there going to be a pain
---
Can my ego help you GT SHAD0W 4500
#2Great_WonderPosted 1/19/2013 2:29:20 PM
if you have already beaten it on an easier difficulty, you can load each mission from the last checkpoint and it will count as if you did the whole mission
---
xbox gt: Blue Bull
LoL: blue ball killer
#3SHADOW0106(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 2:32:57 PM
Great_Wonder posted...
if you have already beaten it on an easier difficulty, you can load each mission from the last checkpoint and it will count as if you did the whole mission

Not sure if serious
---
#4someguy727851Posted 1/19/2013 2:34:20 PM
SHADOW0106 posted...
Great_Wonder posted...

Not sure if serious

it works
#5CallMeCujoPosted 1/19/2013 2:34:50 PM
He is serious....do that and use a light rifle for killing Prometheans and elite from far and have a strong weapon in case....
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#6ssj3bladePosted 1/19/2013 3:30:58 PM
Or just man up, and do the entire game. Remember one tip: always keep a precision weapon on you, with the PP if available. Charge shot + headshot for Elites, headshot for grunts and crawlers, once in the hand then headshot for jackals. Swap out the PP for a power weapon if you come across one.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#7JackhammerM60Posted 1/19/2013 3:42:30 PM
I had to do the entire game. It wasn't really hard at all, you just have to be careful and pick off enemies one by one. There are times where you will die a lot if you try to rush it...again and again.
That, coupled with the facts that some of the missions (3rd and 5th) are extremely broken, as you can skip multiple parts. I wish I had known that.
---
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.
#8SHADOW0106(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:17:10 PM
JackhammerM60 posted...
I had to do the entire game. It wasn't really hard at all, you just have to be careful and pick off enemies one by one. There are times where you will die a lot if you try to rush it...again and again.
That, coupled with the facts that some of the missions (3rd and 5th) are extremely broken, as you can skip multiple parts. I wish I had known that.

What parts exactly
---
#9ILoveallgames1Posted 1/19/2013 5:18:06 PM
Legendary isn't really that hard. I keep hearing about people saying it's really hard. I'm not saying I breezed through it but you just have to take your time. Look at it as just an adjustment to the time it takes to finish rather than the difficulty being heightened. Only parts that had me frustrated that I can remember was when you're outside that large Promethean door and you had to fend off that waves of Prometheans. You know, right before you meet Palmer and Lasky.
---
X-Box live GT- DragonSanctuary
"You just got head...shot by a gay guy."-Me in Gears Of War
#10FaithInAllPosted 1/19/2013 5:23:17 PM
Legendary isn't hard and you'd be surprised at the amount of firefights you can straight up skip. You can always load up the last checkpoint and still get the credit for beating the mission so do whatever suits your needs.