Just encountered first MODDER on Halo 4. Proof inside.

#11bd0gPosted 1/19/2013 9:31:25 PM
get good lith lmfao
#12HighVoltage87Posted 1/19/2013 9:50:39 PM
Pretty sure that is the same guy who modded his Carbine to shoot Binary Rifle shots. The gamertag is different, but UNCS tag (whatever its called) is the same (EATS).
---
Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid.
#13BillyBob_21Posted 1/19/2013 10:44:58 PM
I'm so good that even modders can't touch me.
---
GT: reallypoopyface
#14seminolesoccerPosted 1/20/2013 12:32:42 AM(edited)
everyone who's anyone knows the easiest way to pwn modders in halo was a laptop + zone alarm..no one after the first couple months of h2 was a legit 46+ and those claiming differently were lying
#15EndwellPosted 1/20/2013 1:01:02 AM
Lol this was just posted on Le Reddit
#16bd0g5Posted 1/20/2013 1:05:47 AM
Endwell posted...

Speaking of reddit, someone was just trying to convince me that people who play competitively play for reasons other than enjoyment. I don't even know if it's worth trying to reason with these types of people.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#17lderivedxPosted 1/20/2013 1:08:14 AM
Speaking of reddit, someone was just trying to convince me that people who play competitively play for reasons other than enjoyment. I don't even know if it's worth trying to reason with these types of people.

There are good groups and bad ones, just like anything in life.
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#18SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/20/2013 10:49:02 AM
That was such a fun map. Nothing like getting smacked around with a carbine that shoots gaus rounds...

My question is, with all the mods that guy had, how were we still able to kill him? ****iest cheater ever?
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#19The_TyPosted 1/20/2013 10:53:16 AM
bd0g5 posted...
Endwell posted...

..The guy isnt wrong though, if someone is playing tournaments or an MLG style environment, they may be playing for money or something, which is different than enjoyment.
---
Natural Born Heels
Without straight shooters, no one hits any targets
#20SahdukPosted 1/20/2013 10:53:21 AM
He was pretty awful yeah. I was consistently getting him 1 shot before he could even hit me and the two times I we shot at each other from across the map I won. So very bad.
---
"I got lost and a hooker tried to kiss me"