No matchmaking for Episode 1-4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. No matchmaking for Episode 1-4
4 years ago#1
That sucks, don't have any friends who play Halo 4 anymore.
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
4 years ago#2
jaymart_2k posted...

I still need to do all of Chapter 3 on legendary if you're down in the next couple of hours.
GT: Incredigasmic
Finished Pokemon Black National Dex @ 85 Hours and 15 minutes on 04/08/11!
4 years ago#3
Do we have to pay for the new stuff tomorrow? If not then meh, who gives a f***. Spartan Ops is garbage anyway. I wouldn't pay for it.
4 years ago#4
Jacques_Mesrine posted...
Do we have to pay for the new stuff tomorrow? If not then meh, who gives a f***. Spartan Ops is garbage anyway. I wouldn't pay for it.

Nope all of spartan ops season 1 is free. And tomorrow is just the start of the last half of season 1.I doubt they will even stick to making season 2 paid for because spartan ops is pointless not fun and only useful to level quickly. And since levels don't matter skill wise. There's really no point after u play them each once.
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
4 years ago#5
Well, levels matter for unlocking stuff in each specialization, if you're into that sort of thing.
4 years ago#6
jaymart_2k posted...

If you still need to beat them later tonight I'll be happy to help out i still need episode 1 ch 2-5 & episode 4 ch 5 i need to do. I get off work at 7CST. send a message if you still need them beat. GT in signature.
PSN: dragon_fire01
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. No matchmaking for Episode 1-4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived