When will we get campaign DLC?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When will we get campaign DLC?
2 years ago#1
I want to find out what happens next.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
2 years ago#2
Wait for halo 5 it probably is going to come out next year after the Xbox 720 comes out in fall 2013. Plus if you got a campaign dlc it would probably be Halo 4: My Sims where you can play as master chief from a 3rd person view to protect his identity until halo 5 where he finally reveals his face for at least 2 min.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
2 years ago#3
First of all, what happens next is Spartan Ops then Halo 5.
Second of all, we have never had Campaign DLC in a Halo game... Why are you anticipating it?

Are you new?
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
2 years ago#4
H3YGUYS34 posted...
Wait for halo 5 it probably is going to come out next year after the Xbox 720 comes out in fall 2013. Plus if you got a campaign dlc it would probably be Halo 4: My Sims where you can play as master chief from a 3rd person view to protect his identity until halo 5 where he finally reveals his face for at least 2 min.

If we can see how he poops, I will buy it.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
2 years ago#5
DarkJaydragon posted...
H3YGUYS34 posted...

I'd like for the poop to be the playable character.
---
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i50.tinypic.com/htybsx.jpg
2 years ago#6
Flying_Ligers posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
H3YGUYS34 posted...

I'd like for the poop to be the playable character.

Maybe mr. hanky could be (MAJOR SPOILERS)

The new A.I.

(END SPOILERS)
---
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When will we get campaign DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived