Can we all reach an agreement......

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Can we all reach an agreement......
3 years ago#1
....that, okay, Halo 4 may have lost a lot of what made it feel like Halo, and it may not stand up to the glory of Halo 3 with regards to multiplayer, but it is STILL better than most of the multiplayer games on the market right now?

I'll be the first to admit that Halo 4 has lost a lot of its Halo feel, with the inclusion of loadouts and Ordinance drops and the like, but I still feel as if it's amazing. It's rather different, but that doesn't make it bad. It just makes it.....well, different.
3 years ago#2
this is a lot to agree on i cant im sorry
Petition to change GameFAQs user lonegrunt81's gamertag from l0n3grunt81
Signatures: 6
3 years ago#3
Im just not ready for that big of a commitment
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
3 years ago#4
It HAS potential to be a GREAT game, but the support from it's developers is hindering it's ability to shine at this point. The software itself is not to blame.
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
3 years ago#5
You said reach! PUN!
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i50.tinypic.com/htybsx.jpg
3 years ago#6
Assembler114 posted...
It HAS potential to be a GREAT game, but the support from it's developers is hindering it's ability to shine at this point. The software itself is not to blame.

It's a sad fact, but really very few games get active support nowadays (with the exception of paid DLC). I will agree that there are some things that I would like patched, but even in its current state it is still better than most current MP games out there, as none of them get support either.
3 years ago#7
Drag_ZERO posted...
may not stand up to the glory of Halo 3 with regards to multiplayer

god DAMNIT halo 3 sucks
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
3 years ago#8
__bale posted...
Drag_ZERO posted...
may not stand up to the glory of Halo 3 with regards to multiplayer

god DAMNIT halo 3 sucks

Better than this pile of **** lol.
I'll Bing your Yahoo with my Google...
Currently Playing: A Game
3 years ago#9
All I know is that it's 1000 times better than CoD.
3 years ago#10
X250 posted...
All I know is that it's 1000 times better than CoD.

lol
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Can we all reach an agreement......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived