Just 1 more hour people!

#1blackninja4everPosted 1/21/2013 1:53:05 AM
The challenges get updated in about an hour and a few minutes, so I'm guessing the playlist will be updated then. Baby angel or whatever even said itll be early AM
---
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#2MrMojoRisin357Posted 1/21/2013 2:00:11 AM
I'm staying up too, gonna need some more coffee!
---
Cancel my subscription to the resurrection...
#3DvineJudgementPosted 1/21/2013 2:04:38 AM
which playlist is being added?
#4Breedlove02Posted 1/21/2013 2:10:46 AM
DvineJudgement posted...

Forge playlist.
---
GT:BreedIove(the L is an i)
Die 1000 Deaths!!
#5blackninja4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:11:52 AM
DvineJudgement posted...

Like 5 forge maps or so in one playlist with mainly 4v4 slayer swat an ctf or koth game types. They all look like great maps but we will see once we can actually play em. I'm especially excited for the one called shutout which is a lockout remake! They are also releasing sparton ops chapter 6. I'm staying up til 430 my time which is a half hour after the challenges reset so it should be out by than. If not I'll just wait til I wake up. I'm actually pumped to play again
---
#6SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/21/2013 2:14:07 AM
Its up
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#7Total_ReversePosted 1/21/2013 2:15:50 AM
Already out :)

HAVE FUN!
---
As he gazed upon his creation, he thought not of the success it would harvest, but of the deaths it would reap in the end - Me
PM me for Friend Codes or GT
#8blackninja4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:19:41 AM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
Its up

Awwww yeahhhh
---
#9blackninja4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:04:34 AM
I'm pretty satisfied with the three maps I played so far. The ones I played were well suited for their game types. I played swat on the map where basically u spawn and just gotta move a little to see someone toshoot which was pretty meh. But than I played koth on the map where its symmetrical and u have to jump to the middle hill or jet pack up there and now I remember what makes koth so fun. You can either risk your life but up your score by making it to the middle where rockets spawn so u at least have something to fight back with otherwise you team play and surround the middle and take anyone who enters the tower out. So much fun. Wish I got to try lockout but alas I'm tired see ya'll on after work tomorrow.
---