this surprises me

#1Ultrakill876xPosted 1/21/2013 2:49:07 AM(edited)
so, I pick up this game after I went on a max out adventure in ac3, and I bring up some infinity team slayer. I join in, and play a bit, and for some reason, I noticed that im getting a lot more kills than usual. Usually I end up in either 3rd or 4th place (depending on the max # of players), with me rarely getting in 2nd place, but I come out on top with 300 something points in a slayer map.

......skills, or just one-time lucky?

Also, the one good thing in my opinion in halo 4, is I barely get anymore lag now.
---
"I absolve you of all of your sins, now get the **** out"<-----------Machete
Xbox live GT: King Kickass99
#2elitewarrior500Posted 1/21/2013 2:51:46 AM
probs just a good game. play some more to see if more consistent or not. as for the lag im still getting dmr shots causing shield flicker and no damage at times
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
#3Donaron13Posted 1/21/2013 3:03:27 AM
Sniper Frog. It's programmed into all shooters now days.
---
GT: oI GhostFace Io PSN: DelinquentDonny (Vita only)
SSFIV : Ibuki, Balrog TTT2: Paul/Kazuya
#4Ultrakill876x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:49:11 AM
Sniper Frog?
---
#5SeminolehitmanPosted 1/21/2013 6:31:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dumebGHgbaM

Sniper meet frog.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#6Donaron13Posted 1/21/2013 4:43:17 PM
Wow...there are STILL people who don't know about the Sniper Frog. People need to step up on spreading the word.
---
GT: oI GhostFace Io PSN: DelinquentDonny (Vita only)
SSFIV : Ibuki, Balrog TTT2: Paul/Kazuya
#7Ultrakill876x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:28:23 PM
in all honesty, all I saw was some dude looking down and crouch jumping in that map.

what exactly IS sniper frog and how did it get put in most shooters. I'd like to know what it really is

plus, apparently, the moments I owned, was just luck on my end.
---
#8SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/21/2013 7:35:00 PM
The first couple of games you will do good on... Then you will get ranked to people at your skill level.

Also, you get points for almost everything now. If someone is shooting you and they get killed by someone else, why, you get points for it! If you shoot someone in the foot once, then they get taken out by someone else, why, you get points for that too! If you get your shield shot off and someone takes out your attacker, why you get points for that two, twice! Halo 4, rewarding you for bad play making!
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#9SeminolehitmanPosted 1/22/2013 6:15:39 AM
Ultrakill876x posted...
in all honesty, all I saw was some dude looking down and crouch jumping in that map.

what exactly IS sniper frog and how did it get put in most shooters. I'd like to know what it really is

plus, apparently, the moments I owned, was just luck on my end.

Dude mine was a joke. I was looking it up for you as it is best seen not explained, and this popped up so I had to post it.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#10lderivedxPosted 1/22/2013 6:21:32 AM
I can't believe with google literally seconds away, people still wait hours for someone to answer their easily google-able question on a forum.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/2bnn8k.jpg