this surprises me

#11gsninjaPosted 1/22/2013 7:13:35 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
The first couple of games you will do good on... Then you will get ranked to people at your skill level.

Also, you get points for almost everything now. If someone is shooting you and they get killed by someone else, why, you get points for it! If you shoot someone in the foot once, then they get taken out by someone else, why, you get points for that too! If you get your shield shot off and someone takes out your attacker, why you get points for that two, twice! Halo 4, rewarding you for bad play making!

I still find it funny that you can get points for being a distraction.
---
3DS FC - 5455 9389 5386 | GT: GB2TheKitchen
Ooo make it bounce, baby.
#12KageNoSenshiPosted 1/22/2013 7:16:21 AM
#8 SpiduxLimitless Posted
Also, you get points for almost everything now. If someone is shooting you and they get killed by someone else, why, you get points for it! If you shoot someone in the foot once, then they get taken out by someone else, why, you get points for that too! If you get your shield shot off and someone takes out your attacker, why you get points for that two, twice! Halo 4, rewarding you for bad play making!

=)
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#13chamber29Posted 1/22/2013 7:55:42 AM
gsninja posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
The first couple of games you will do good on... Then you will get ranked to people at your skill level.

I still find it funny that you can get points for being a distraction.

I used to want a stat that showed how many of your deaths were helpful to to your team. Not so much about K+A/D, but to show how often you are off on your own and die a meaningless death. If you died without getting a kill or at least an assist (holding the flag, ball, bomb on obj games would also count) = bad death. The stat would be a percentage of bad deaths to overall deaths. Unfortunately, with everything you can get credit for now, just about everyone would have a respectable number there.
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those