So I went back to Reach for a minute.

#31BillyBob_21Posted 1/21/2013 9:33:02 PM
pcmike2 posted...
Reach dug it's matchmaking with the august update that removed anniversary maps. BTB anniversary were the best maps in the game, and the gameplay was similar to that of CE, even with armor abilities.

No way, Reach was the furthest thing from CE until Halo 4. Actually, it may even be further than Halo 4. The bloom was absolutely terrible, along with armor lock, and most of the maps were horrid. Though I never played TU Reach, so that may have helped, but I can't really comment.
---
GT: reallypoopyface
#32SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/21/2013 9:50:04 PM
TU Reach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vanilla Reach

Hell, you should probably go back and give it a go, it almost feels like a different game.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#33BillyBob_21Posted 1/21/2013 9:51:58 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...

Hell, you should probably go back and give it a go, it almost feels like a different game.

Hmm.... maybe I will. Good to know.
---
GT: reallypoopyface
#34__balePosted 1/21/2013 10:01:18 PM
BillyBob_21 posted...

CE> TU Reach > 2
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#35jwhudexnlsPosted 1/21/2013 10:25:44 PM
BillyBob_21 posted...

Yeah the TU is what brought me back to Reach after hating it. That and I love almost all of the map pack maps, easily the best ones in the game.
#36yanksfan4247Posted 1/22/2013 6:47:48 AM
TU reach is still garbage and has terrible maps. Halo 4 might have garbage maps too but at least they are new.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/69396.png
#37LandonioPosted 1/22/2013 7:34:00 AM
__bale posted...
BillyBob_21 posted...

CE> TU Reach > 2

You mean pre-patch 2, right? Because if not, I'm sorry but you just lost all credibility.

Reach is and forever will be garbage as a Halo game. Putting sprinkles on top of s*** isn't going to make it less s*****. Game is still ass (although some aspects are better than 3), TU or not.

CE>2>4>TU Reach>3>pre-patch 2>pre-patch Reach
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#38BurstBearPosted 1/22/2013 7:49:23 AM
KamikazeCactuar posted...
__bale posted...
gOwCoD4 posted...
]Halo 3 was fun. I had fun with it. All my friends had fun with it. I have fond memories of the game. I'm not saying it's the best or worst in any way, shape or form (be it technical, enjoyment-factor or overall quality), i'm just saying that I had fun with it.

You just seem to avoid having fun at all with the game for some odd reason. You remind me of one of my old friends, always on Reddit, making his own opinions based on that of internet consensus instead of his own judgement. He eventually transformed into a cynical hipster snob that only drinks coffee from starbucks.

i had 3 years of awesome fun with that game. i probably played 20,000 games of h3, at least. where did i ever say i didnt enjoy the game? TC simply said that the game had no flaws and i just had to point out to him how much the game itself sucks from a FPS perspective.

Trrroooooollllllllll.

Halo 3 for best Halo.

Opinionnnnnnnnnnsssss bro.

pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#39gsninjaPosted 1/22/2013 8:07:56 AM
BurstBear posted...

pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

Wow, I actually played it. Good ol' Arthur.
---
3DS FC - 5455 9389 5386 | GT: GB2TheKitchen
Ooo make it bounce, baby.
#40lderivedxPosted 1/22/2013 8:11:47 AM
Reach is and forever will be garbage as a Halo game. Putting sprinkles on top of s*** isn't going to make it less s*****. Game is still ass (although some aspects are better than 3), TU or not.

I think he means ZBNS Reach, which fixes a lot (not all) of the major issues.
---
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy
GT: i derive dx