anyone wanna play some FORGE PLAYLIST today?

#21ffmasterjosePosted 1/21/2013 2:30:10 PM
Gonna get into a bunch of Forge playlist games later after work, I'm hyped.
---
YES! YES! YES!
NP: Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#22lord_wazooPosted 1/21/2013 2:36:11 PM
for those that have played, how are the maps in the playlist? and is it infinity slayer or mixed settings?
---
Scutchyy
#23TMoney650Posted 1/21/2013 2:42:25 PM
bd0g5 posted...
TMoney650 posted...
yeah, I'm definitely down to run that playlist if you need one more

get on in half an hour my rimjob bro

**** class

sorry bud eating lunch and going to the eye doctor this afternoon, I'll be on at maybe 7 est for a couple games
#24__bale(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:48:14 PM
lord_wazoo posted...
for those that have played, how are the maps in the playlist? and is it infinity slayer or mixed settings?

all the maps are pretty decent, i've played like 25-30 games today and had fun in most of them.

its infinity slayer, king of the hill, flag, and swat
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#25bd0g5Posted 1/21/2013 2:53:42 PM
lord_wazoo posted...

Pretty fun, it includes swat, flag, hill, and infinity slayer. Maps don't look so bad so far.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#26ALostGrenadePosted 1/21/2013 3:00:01 PM
I like.
---
"People die when they are killed."
GT: A Lost Grenade
#27SahdukPosted 1/21/2013 3:31:14 PM
ive been driving around all day irl to practice for being a warthog master
---
"I got lost and a hooker tried to kiss me"
#28SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/21/2013 3:52:05 PM
I'll be on in 20 if you guys still have an extra spot or two or for anyone else that wants to party up. I played Scythe and another one this morning, pretty fun. >.>; Same problem as with the Reach forge maps though, everything is the same bland colors, but it's still plenty fun.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#29bd0g5Posted 1/21/2013 4:34:04 PM
GGs fishgushy, I'm liking every map except despair. Plus I'm finally better at lockout now. Finally a fun playlist yaaaay
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#30Scooby510Posted 1/21/2013 4:36:01 PM
__bale posted...
lord_wazoo posted...

all the maps are pretty decent, i've played like 25-30 games today and had fun in most of them.

its infinity slayer, king of the hill, flag, and swat

Despair sux
---
GT: Ayy Scooby
Lil B is my friend.