How's Forge Test?

#1ODommPosted 1/21/2013 11:32:12 AM
Haven't got around to playing it, or the new Spartan Ops yet. First block of free time I get today goes towards finishing BioShock, so I most likely won't get to play Halo until tonight.

How is Forge Test and the new Spartan Ops?
I've heard really good things about SpOps already.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#2__balePosted 1/21/2013 11:32:59 AM
forge test is amazing
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#3ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 11:38:38 AM
Well I'm glad they're gonna finally implement some good Forge maps into MM. We need some small ones, but we also need some community BTB maps. I'm no good at those, tho.
---
#4SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/21/2013 11:43:27 AM
Super McUltimate excellent
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#5TMoney650Posted 1/21/2013 11:46:24 AM
What maps are in forge test?
#6ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 11:49:52 AM
Simplex, Relay, Lockout, and a few other ones I've never heard of before...

One's called Scythe I think... uhh that's all I really remember, someone help me out haha
---
#7EddMarioPosted 1/21/2013 11:55:46 AM
ODomm posted...

One's called Scythe I think... uhh that's all I really remember, someone help me out haha

Yeah, there's one called Scythe. Haven't played it yet though, just saw it on the map voting screen.

There's also Garrotte, which is a remake of a popular forge map from Reach.
Also, Simplex is a remake of Foundation from Halo 2, which is the only "DLC" map from it that could have been gotten without having xbox live.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#8almightyminimanPosted 1/21/2013 12:11:05 PM
EddMario posted...
ODomm posted...

Yeah, there's one called Scythe. Haven't played it yet though, just saw it on the map voting screen.

There's also Garrotte, which is a remake of a popular forge map from Reach.
Also, Simplex is a remake of Foundation from Halo 2, which is the only "DLC" map from it that could have been gotten without having xbox live.

Simplex isn't a remake of Foundation. It's a new map that's very similar to Halo 2's Midship. Very good map anyways. Especially for CTF.

Forge Test is really cool. Love all the maps. But the framerate lag gets annoying. Don't even try to play with guests. It's unplayable.
---
What can you do, when you live in a shoe, and you aint got no soul.
#9H3YGUYS34Posted 1/21/2013 12:13:18 PM
It has such good maps with skirmishes all around. It has improved ctf (10 sec flag reset) and awesome slayer.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#10Sephiroth9704Posted 1/21/2013 12:14:15 PM
doesn't lockout suck with armor abilities? i feel like it would take away the awesomeness lockout had
---
Petition to change GameFAQs user lonegrunt81's gamertag from l0n3grunt81
Signatures: 6