How's Forge Test?

#11almightyminimanPosted 1/21/2013 12:21:05 PM
Sephiroth9704 posted...
doesn't lockout suck with armor abilities? i feel like it would take away the awesomeness lockout had

Lockout is mainly played with SWAT so it's awesome. Haven't even had the chance to play slayer on it yet. I've heard that there are weapon pickups on map though! Simplex has weapons on map. It feels right.
---
What can you do, when you live in a shoe, and you aint got no soul.
#12Flying_LigersPosted 1/21/2013 12:30:15 PM
I can't remember what it's called, but I just played CTF on this really tiny map, and I loved it. It's so small that it's constantly action packed, and so much is going on. Reminded me of old-school Halo.
---
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i50.tinypic.com/htybsx.jpg
#13enterthemadroxPosted 1/21/2013 12:44:24 PM
Spartan Ops is amazing as always.

Forge test was a horrible experience, only me and two allies on a boring map, no other allies or enemies at all. Not gonna bother with it again.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#14__balePosted 1/21/2013 12:50:57 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Spartan Ops is amazing as always.

Forge test was a horrible experience, only me and two allies on a boring map, no other allies or enemies at all. Not gonna bother with it again.

what in the actual **** are you talking about
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#15weezergabePosted 1/21/2013 12:53:34 PM
It is incredible. Halo 4 got some life back
#16Wavebird99Posted 1/21/2013 3:24:27 PM
Should have been released a month ago. These maps are some of the best in the game.
---
GT: Smitty00
G A M E F A Q S
#17roots1078Posted 1/21/2013 3:51:12 PM
Good overall, but I wish the gametypes were classic style to fit the small maps. Certainly better than anything else at the moment. It'll be painful to see it go in a week and have to go back to regular maps...
---
GT: Polycistronic
#18iliekdatPosted 1/21/2013 4:11:52 PM
roots1078 posted...
Good overall, but I wish the gametypes were classic style to fit the small maps. Certainly better than anything else at the moment. It'll be painful to see it go in a week and have to go back to regular maps...

It's up for 2 weeks, at which point they (or at least the more popular ones) will be implemented into actual matchmaking, so...