2.2 GB? What the ****?!

#11slayerxelitePosted 1/21/2013 12:39:10 PM
USB flashdrives are dirt cheap. Time to invest since theres no point in upgrading the HD.

The next xbox better crank up the storage since my Slim has only ~50GB free on it. My damn Rockband file alone is 18.9gigs
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#12thehelpfulgamerPosted 1/21/2013 12:44:02 PM
Battlefield 3 players called. They just laughed.

But yeah, this is silly. I almost didn't download it, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to watch the cinemas without it. :S
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#13SpiduxLimitless(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:46:53 PM
I thought about skipping the download, but I figured I payed for the game so I might as well get a crack at all of the content I don't have to pay more money for (I won't be buying any DLC maps, I never do for these games). I'll probably end up deleting it after I play through the one time.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#14thehelpfulgamerPosted 1/21/2013 12:48:46 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
I thought about skipping the download, but I figured I payed for the game so I might as well get a crack at all of the content I don't have to pay more money for (I won't be buying any DLC maps, I never do for these games). I'll probably end up deleting it after I play through the one time.

The first DLC maps were pretty forgettable, so you're not missing much.
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#15Robin_MaskPosted 1/21/2013 12:51:09 PM
Just gonna download them, play them once and delete them after.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#16enterthemadroxPosted 1/21/2013 12:54:11 PM
thehelpfulgamer posted...
Battlefield 3 players called. They just laughed.

But yeah, this is silly. I almost didn't download it, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to watch the cinemas without it. :S

Yeah, you can watch the cinematic, I did before I wondered why the chapters were unavailable then downloaded them.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#17SunDevil77Posted 1/21/2013 12:54:52 PM
They told us the total space it will take before the game came out
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#18SpiduxLimitless(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:32:57 PM

I know they did, but damn, sometimes you just hope these things won't take up this much room. I have all of the DLC's + 8-10 character saves (with 30ish individual saves each) with 300+ hours on each one in Fallout 3 and it's not even as big as the spartan ops files. Ridiculous!
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#19SunDevil77Posted 1/21/2013 1:36:17 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...

I know they did, but damn, sometimes you just hope these things won't take up this much room. I have all of the DLC's + 8-10 character saves (with 30ish individual saves each) with 300+ hours on each one in Fallout 3 and it's not even as big as the spartan ops files. Ridiculous!

'tis why the 360 Slim with 250 gigs is a good investment. The thing is so quiet, and has plentiful space.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#20bhaalsmasherPosted 1/21/2013 1:51:16 PM
So, since when did people start *****ing about bigger updates instead of praising them? The gaming community will complain about anything these days.
---
**** SALT.