2.2 GB? What the ****?!

#51Mcnugget2256Posted 1/22/2013 5:24:31 PM
UltimaWielder posted...
I don't understand why people cry about hard drive space.

Seriously they're not expensive. I got my 250gig for maybe 80 dollars.

Lol did it come with a cup holder too?
---
Currently playing: P4G, Hitman, Pokemon White 2, Halo 4, FarC3
Waiting for: GTA5, BF4, The Last Of Us, Pokemon X.
#52Cereal4youPosted 1/22/2013 6:02:28 PM
TC is a poor casual, that complains about free content that he is not forced to get or can't get it because of a bad poor decisions.
#53youngblood98Posted 1/22/2013 7:22:27 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...

I'm sorry, I don't buy the fact that Eps 6-10 weren't already coded. More like they released half of them and wanted to see how popular it was before they either released the other half or scrapped the idea and focused on something else.

It could very well be that the last 5 weren't ready at launch, but I don't believe it.

Might as well give up TC listens only to himself and will continue pointlessly complaining no matter what.
#54SpiduxLimitless(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:34:06 PM
TC is a poor casual

Nope, otherwise I wouldn't have bought H4, duh.

, that complains about free content that he is not forced to get

Why would I spend $60 on a game and not get all of the content?

or can't get it because of a bad poor decisions.

But if I couldn't because of bad poor decisions then why and how did I download it?

Are you mad that I'm making a point that the game industry is going down the toilet by releasing all of this crap over the internet to download at a later date? Just imagine the people (minority as they may be, sure) that got this game but don't have live/internet connection? They spent full price on a game they can only play 20% of, and not only can they not play the first 5 episodes that came with their game, but won't be able to get the second half of season one.

No one sees a problem with that? Really? I'm not just mindlessly bashing 343 right now, this goes for almost every publisher and developer. Why charge people for a game they will turn around and have to pay more money just to play content that was suppose to be included? That's ridiculous.

On a personal note, I'm just a little butt-hurt over the fact that freaking Halo takes up more space than Fallout (or even oblivion). Halo is a linear game with little to no replay value (outside of MM) but takes up 2/3's more space than a game with near endless gaming potential <--- That's my personal gripe. I have the space for it, I just find it incredibly stupid that a game that offers so little is so large.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#55BrakkisPosted 1/22/2013 7:49:31 PM
TC is a poor casual

Nope, otherwise I wouldn't have bought H4, duh.

, that complains about free content that he is not forced to get

Why would I spend $60 on a game and not get all of the content?

or can't get it because of a bad poor decisions.

But if I couldn't because of bad poor decisions then why and how did I download it?

Are you mad that I'm making a point that the game industry is going down the toilet by releasing all of this crap over the internet to download at a later date? Just imagine the people (minority as they may be, sure) that got this game but don't have live/internet connection? They spent full price on a game they can only play 20% of, and not only can they not play the first 5 episodes that came with their game, but won't be able to get the second half of season one.

No one sees a problem with that? Really? I'm not just mindlessly bashing 343 right now, this goes for almost every publisher and developer. Why charge people for a game they will turn around and have to pay more money just to play content that was suppose to be included? That's ridiculous.

On a personal note, I'm just a little butt-hurt over the fact that freaking Halo takes up more space than Fallout (or even oblivion). Halo is a linear game with little to no replay value (outside of MM) but takes up 2/3's more space than a game with near endless gaming potential <--- That's my personal gripe. I have the space for it, I just find it incredibly stupid that a game that offers so little is so large.

I will concede that yes, requiring that you be online AND have Gold to play Spartan Ops is dumb as hell and just plain wrong. I have always and will forever see the PS3 as handling Online Multiplayer better than the 360. Free Online > Paid Online.

As for why it takes up so much space, my assumption would be because of the Graphics and Audio.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#56EDarienPosted 1/22/2013 8:06:56 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind having to download this stuff as much, which I'm not a fan of to begin with, if you could play it offline. If you have to be online to play them anyway, then why the hell are we forced to download ~5GB of data to play these modes?

Very bad design on their part.
---
Lali-ho!
#57ChrisBot2k5Posted 1/22/2013 9:48:29 PM
On a personal note, I'm just a little butt-hurt

That's plainly obvious.

over the fact that freaking Halo takes up more space than Fallout (or even oblivion). Halo is a linear game with little to no replay value (outside of MM) but takes up 2/3's more space than a game with near endless gaming potential <--- That's my personal gripe. I have the space for it, I just find it incredibly stupid that a game that offers so little is so large.

Because Bethesda are masters of compression, 343i must be too. What peculiar logic. Can't believe I fell for the bait thrice.

Do not feed the trolls.
---
"Never ASSUME anything, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME." - Benny Hill
#58SpiduxLimitless(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:50:52 PM
On a personal note, I'm just a little butt-hurt

That's plainly obvious.

over the fact that freaking Halo takes up more space than Fallout (or even oblivion). Halo is a linear game with little to no replay value (outside of MM) but takes up 2/3's more space than a game with near endless gaming potential <--- That's my personal gripe. I have the space for it, I just find it incredibly stupid that a game that offers so little is so large.

Because Bethesda are masters of compression, 343i must be too. What peculiar logic. Can't believe I fell for the bait thrice.

Do not feed the trolls.

LoL, the only troll here is you. Especially since you failed to miss the point 3 times... And when you don't understand something you just pass it off as trolling. Tell me, how was it failing high school so miserably?
---
#59SpiduxLimitless(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:52:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#60SpiduxLimitless(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:54:08 PM
Also it can't just be Bethesda that are good with compression since NV is also a much smaller file and that was made by OBSIDIAN!
---