2.2 GB? What the ****?!

#71SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 7:31:19 AM
LoL CHRIS IS MAD, BRO!

I have the decency to spare the rest of the posters the darker side of the personal beef you have started.

LoLoLoLoLoL

He mad!
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#72TheIastspartanPosted 1/23/2013 7:36:19 AM
thehelpfulgamer posted...
Battlefield 3 players called. They just laughed.

But yeah, this is silly. I almost didn't download it, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to watch the cinemas without it. :S

QFT. BF3 is currently taking up like 21 gb on my hd LOL.
#73SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 7:36:57 AM
That's incredibly stupid. What the hell is in that game that takes up that much space?
---
#74esprailePosted 1/23/2013 7:47:40 AM
I finally bought a new Xbox when I got Halo 4 as I didnt have enough room on my 20gb hard drive to install the multiplayer. Also, a new Xbox wasn't a lot more expensive than buying a bigger hard drive on its own!

Lots of storage for more spartan ops is a bit annoying I guess, but I appreciate the new content.

It could be worse - it could have been already on the disk and they charge you to unlock it!
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#75FaithInAllPosted 1/23/2013 8:06:16 AM
lderivedx posted...
I have the decency to spare the rest of the posters the darker side of the personal beef you have started.

Chris, posting on the internet is clearly too stressful for you. Perhaps you should consider a calmer hobby such as collecting stamps or painting boats.

LOL
#76SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 8:08:09 AM
I finally bought a new Xbox when I got Halo 4 as I didnt have enough room on my 20gb hard drive to install the multiplayer. Also, a new Xbox wasn't a lot more expensive than buying a bigger hard drive on its own!

Lots of storage for more spartan ops is a bit annoying I guess, but I appreciate the new content.

It could be worse - it could have been already on the disk and they charge you to unlock it!

We aren't very far from that.
---
#77TheIastspartanPosted 1/23/2013 8:21:25 AM
espraile posted...

Don't give Capcom/EA any ideas.
#78lderivedxPosted 1/23/2013 8:24:29 AM
TC please post any correspondence with 2 005th ChrisBot.
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#79SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 8:25:48 AM
I can't, I got that account suspended right after he PM'd me. There was a friend request and another message in my in box when I woke up, but I can't view them. It's gonna get banned, child molestation joke and what not.
---
#80darren19822000Posted 1/23/2013 10:22:32 AM
maybe fallout 3 doesnt require as much memory because its an older game. not as "pretty". graphics do take up some space. it is stupid that i have to download a bunch of crap but its not like i rushing to play them either.
---
gt darren reefnugs