do I use disc 2 for anything else after I install multiplayer?

#1TheConstablePosted 1/21/2013 1:52:50 PM
I just got the game and I keep my games in a cd book instead of cases and I was wondering if now that multi player is installed I can put disc 2 back in the case and store it or will i need that disc as I play through the campaign or multi player?
---
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"
#2SunDevil77Posted 1/21/2013 1:53:40 PM
You don't ever need it after installing it.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#3enterthemadroxPosted 1/21/2013 1:59:14 PM
Fun uses;

* frisbee

* coaster

* throwing weapon

*blunt pizza slice

* hat accessory

* badge
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#4demonicshockPosted 1/21/2013 2:03:49 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Fun uses;

* frisbee

* coaster

* throwing weapon

*blunt pizza slice

* hat accessory

* badge

This is BEFORE installing the content, by the way.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
GT: cemetery ghoul
#5Assembler114Posted 1/21/2013 2:06:50 PM
if you ever need to reinstall it then it's there for you..
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#6enterthemadroxPosted 1/21/2013 2:09:56 PM
demonicshock posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Fun uses;

* frisbee

* coaster

* throwing weapon

*blunt pizza slice

* hat accessory

* badge

In fact, I heard that hitting 5 people in a row in the left shoulder from a distance of 10 yards unlocks pre-order content that's currently locked on disc.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#7VectorChaosPosted 1/21/2013 2:30:19 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
demonicshock posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Fun uses;

* frisbee

* coaster

* throwing weapon

*blunt pizza slice

* hat accessory

* badge

In fact, I heard that hitting 5 people in a row in the left shoulder from a distance of 10 yards unlocks pre-order content that's currently locked on disc.

It's true. I can now select a Covenant Scarab in my Ordnance Drops since accomplishing this.
---
PSN: VectorChaos || WTF || XBL: Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
#8zetsuhimozePosted 1/21/2013 3:08:11 PM
VectorChaos posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
demonicshock posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Fun uses;

* frisbee

* coaster

* throwing weapon

*blunt pizza slice

* hat accessory

* badge

It's true. I can now select a Covenant Scarab in my Ordnance Drops since accomplishing this.

Dude you didn't hit enough people then cause it lets.me choose one full of the covenant in my loadouts. And it glitches out so that you only see a pile of covenant weapons and an ant sizes scarab
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#9H3YGUYS34Posted 1/21/2013 3:14:14 PM
zetsuhimoze posted...
VectorChaos posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
demonicshock posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Fun uses;

* frisbee

* coaster

* throwing weapon

*blunt pizza slice

* hat accessory

* badge

Dude you didn't hit enough people then cause it lets.me choose one full of the covenant in my loadouts. And it glitches out so that you only see a pile of covenant weapons and an ant sizes scarab

You guys are doing it wrong its hit 6 people on the right shoulder than you can call in a scarab, a team of supercarriers, or that harvester from spartan ops.(Rookie mistake)
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).