This game only have 1 map and 2 weapons.

#1M16CrowbarPosted 1/21/2013 3:26:35 PM
Yup. Enjoyed spending $60 on this yet?
#2enterthemadroxPosted 1/21/2013 3:29:08 PM
Never spent any money on it but I've encountered more maps and guns so maybe you're mistaken and got an early build on a blank disc?

Does your copy have "HALLO 4" written across it in black sharpie?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#3H3YGUYS34Posted 1/21/2013 3:36:45 PM
Oh yeah i sold it two you remember i just took your credit card info and payed for it at a bank and got you the game from the back... i mean dumpster... i mean game world yeah that's right.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
#4SociopathixPosted 1/21/2013 3:56:14 PM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
Oh yeah i sold it two you remember i just took your credit card info and payed for it at a bank and got you the game from the back... i mean dumpster... i mean game world yeah that's right.

This paragraph hurts my head
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#5SunDevil77Posted 1/21/2013 3:59:32 PM
I have gotten over 3 days of playtime in multiplayer alone, I'd say thats worth over $60.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#6SociopathixPosted 1/21/2013 4:03:52 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I have gotten over 3 days of playtime in multiplayer alone, I'd say thats worth over $60.

^this

The only game Ive played more would be mass effect or NHL.
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix