This game would be so much better if there were more damn playlists.

#1HartsCreekByGodPosted 1/21/2013 4:49:09 PM
It's been said 8 billion times before but I'll say it again.

I honestly like Regicide and Dominion and Infinity Slayer and all of the other new crap they added, but they're not good enough to warrant having absolutely no variety. If they added:

*Team Slayer (no ordinance, just normal-ass slayer)
*Team Doubles
*Infinity Doubles
*Big Team Battle
*added SWATball and a few other objective games to Team SWAT
*Rumble Pit (FFA slayer, regicide, headhunter, solo oddball, juggernaut, crazy king, etc)
*A no-loadout playlist (slayer and objective games without loadouts, ordinance, and armor abilities)

all that crap, in addition to what we have now, I'd be happy.
#2IIsGIIPosted 1/21/2013 4:55:23 PM
Slaying ass.

Ha.
#3thedeerzordPosted 1/21/2013 4:56:24 PM
Agreed, add some Halo Reach to it.
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
#4IIsGIIPosted 1/21/2013 4:57:57 PM
343 is very stingy with their playlists. I don't see why they don't update and rotate them more often, and have some permanent ones that the public actually wants.
#5enterthemadroxPosted 1/21/2013 5:04:06 PM
HartsCreekByGod posted...
It's been said 8 billion times before but I'll say it again.

I honestly like Regicide and Dominion and Infinity Slayer and all of the other new crap they added, but they're not good enough to warrant having absolutely no variety. If they added:

*Team Slayer (no ordinance, just normal-ass slayer)
*Team Doubles
*Infinity Doubles
*Big Team Battle
*added SWATball and a few other objective games to Team SWAT
*Rumble Pit (FFA slayer, regicide, headhunter, solo oddball, juggernaut, crazy king, etc)
*A no-loadout playlist (slayer and objective games without loadouts, ordinance, and armor abilities)

all that crap, in addition to what we have now, I'd be happy.

* SWAT
* Coming soon
* See above upcoming playlist
* Big Team Infinity Slayer
* Grifball coming soon
* Unsure but FFA Regicide is called.....Regicide
* SWAT
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#6X250Posted 1/21/2013 5:04:25 PM
IIsGII posted...
343 is very stingy with their playlists. I don't see why they don't update and rotate them more often, and have some permanent ones that the public actually wants.

Because then they'd have to accept that Regicide was a bad f****** idea when it has around 20 people in the playlist.
#7IIsGIIPosted 1/21/2013 5:20:29 PM
X250 posted...
IIsGII posted...

Because then they'd have to accept that Regicide was a bad f****** idea when it has around 20 people in the playlist.

I don't see what the big deal is with accepting that. If they learned to just accept things and move on, 343 could have fixed a bunch of issues that the community had with the multiplayer portion of this game a long time ago.
#8X250Posted 1/21/2013 5:29:38 PM
IIsGII posted...
I don't see what the big deal is with accepting that. If they learned to just accept things and move on, 343 could have fixed a bunch of issues that the community had with the multiplayer portion of this game a long time ago.

Or if they used common sense and didn't try to change a working formula in the first place. That would've worked too.
#9maddawg223Posted 1/21/2013 5:36:34 PM
HartsCreekByGod posted...

*Team Slayer (no ordinance, just normal-ass slayer).

xD...lol omg my sides.

But I agree .
---
Xbox GT- MaDDawg223
UMvC team- Wesker, Taskmaster, Dante
#10ShadowMaster684Posted 1/21/2013 7:01:56 PM
I just want Big Team Objective. If they throw that in, I'll be happy.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII