You people don't deserve Episode 6 for free...

#21Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/22/2013 12:55:41 AM
bad topic for bad players and bad people
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#22KageNoSenshiPosted 1/22/2013 1:51:20 AM
#4 enterthemadrox Posted
Could you differentiate please because I've said since release that Halo 4 is a great game with nothing wrong with it. 343 have done a better job than Bungie in my view.

A comment like this (if sincere) illustrates a severe lack of understanding for what makes Halo Halo.

It also makes it so easy to see why the opinions of those who love this game aren't taken seriously.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#23esprailePosted 1/22/2013 3:00:28 AM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
no game on earth has the amount of content

Guessing you haven't played Xenoblade, Elder Scrolls, Zelda, Fallout...

Might work if you said "No FPS has this amount of content". It does have a lot compared to the likes of COD, but then their focus has always been on multiplayer.
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#24BigCatFivePosted 1/22/2013 5:33:52 AM
You realize that this is the second half of season 1, right? The one advertised, and part of initial $60-100 to purchase the game? This is not a "new free" one. Season 2 will most likely cost money.

I would not buy this if it cost money, considering the only good part is the cut scene. Are you really that happy with repetitive, copy and paste gameplay vs AI? If you honestly think Spartan Ops is something 343 should hang its hat on, you have low standards. One of the episodes is literally walking around a multiplayer map, again. Am I missing what is so great? I feel like normal firefight would be more fun, with bonus rounds, scoring, etc.
#25BrakkisPosted 1/22/2013 5:48:52 AM
Topkick1975 posted...
TC, you want whining and complaining, go look over at the DMC boards for PS3.

It makes the H4 boards look fawning and appreciative by comparison.

If the game wasn't absolutely terrible, and barely better then DMC 2, there'd be less complaining over there. Critics love it, players hate it.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#26CorndogburglarPosted 1/22/2013 6:00:09 AM
Spartan Ops could be sold as a separate game? Its comparable to a 2nd campaign?

Whats the street corner where you buy your crack?

First of all, Spartan Ops is a poor attempt at bringing something new to the game. Replaying the same maps you played in the campaign, with new voice-overs for the "mission" that you're on. When in reality, it isn't a mission at all, its just you shooting everything that spawns. Oh, and each mission can be completed, solo, in about 15 minutes. Yeah, if I bought a game like that, it would be returned the next day.

Second, and I kind of mentioned it in my first complaint, but Spartan Ops is nowhere near a 2nd campaign.

I like Halo 4 a lot. But I really wish they would have kept Firefight instead of Spartan Ops.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#27SunDevil77Posted 1/22/2013 6:04:19 AM
Brakkis posted...
Topkick1975 posted...
TC, you want whining and complaining, go look over at the DMC boards for PS3.

It makes the H4 boards look fawning and appreciative by comparison.

If the game wasn't absolutely terrible, and barely better then DMC 2, there'd be less complaining over there. Critics love it, players hate it.

DmC is tied with 3 for being the best DMC game.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#28GeistPosted 1/22/2013 6:06:27 AM
TC is right, all you people do is complain.
---
It is my opinion that Halo is the best thing to hit gaming since the creation of games itself.
#29KageNoSenshiPosted 1/22/2013 6:07:40 AM
Dissatisfaction tends to bring that out of people.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#30LoneWolf4545Posted 1/22/2013 7:21:19 AM
espraile posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
no game on earth has the amount of content

Guessing you haven't played Xenoblade, Elder Scrolls, Zelda, Fallout...

Might work if you said "No FPS has this amount of content". It does have a lot compared to the likes of COD, but then their focus has always been on multiplayer.

Both spec ops for the MW series and zombies for BO are much more entertaining than spartan ops.