You people don't deserve Episode 6 for free...

#31Masemune_100Posted 1/22/2013 7:29:02 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Brakkis posted...
Topkick1975 posted...
TC, you want whining and complaining, go look over at the DMC boards for PS3.

It makes the H4 boards look fawning and appreciative by comparison.

If the game wasn't absolutely terrible, and barely better then DMC 2, there'd be less complaining over there. Critics love it, players hate it.

DmC is tied with 3 for being the best DMC game in my opinion.

FTFY.
And TC, I can name quite a few games with more content for free that have been released in the last year than this.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#32lderivedxPosted 1/22/2013 7:30:11 AM
It's really quite sad that people have to state that an obvious opinion is, in fact, an opinion, else people get upset.
---
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale
#33BrakkisPosted 1/22/2013 8:26:04 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Brakkis posted...
Topkick1975 posted...
TC, you want whining and complaining, go look over at the DMC boards for PS3.

It makes the H4 boards look fawning and appreciative by comparison.

If the game wasn't absolutely terrible, and barely better then DMC 2, there'd be less complaining over there. Critics love it, players hate it.

DmC is tied with 3 for being the best DMC game.

That's an opinion not shared by many. The being tied part, the part about 3 being the best is pretty much a given. In fact most people say it's 3, than either 4 or 1, than 2 or DmC.

Anyways, as for the additional content, I have seen a number of games release more content than this for free, but Episode 6 (and hopefully Episodes 7-10) is indeed an improvement over the previous episodes with each chapter being longer and more challenging while also adding 3 new maps and a night version of 2 others.
As far as people complaining goes, it will always happen. There will always be something that bothers people and they will complain about it, you can't please everyone.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.