Anyone else want Halo ODST 2

#1ODommPosted 1/21/2013 7:35:07 PM
I love Halo 3: ODST...I think it was an excellent game, and I know alot of people that would love and have been waiting on a Halo: ODST 2. So I was wondering how many other people want it
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#2lilklawPosted 1/21/2013 7:44:47 PM
omg why do people like ODST? Not tohate, but IMO the game was terrible. It was darkthe entire game so night vision had to beon most ofthe time, second If you got shot and was low health, you had to run all the way back in order to get a health kit to be able to do anything. Then once you found a mongoose, it was a whole loteasier. The parts I did like though was when you have the flashbacks to your cooloer teamates.
---
You say insanity, I say intelligence.
I'll start being nicer when you start being smarter.
#3SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/21/2013 7:46:55 PM
ODST was a solid game, but I don't think it could be done again. Expectations and what not, not to mention how much Halo has changed since 2007.

Though I wouldn't mind an ODST styled game involving the personal Spartans we level up in MM. It'd also be nice if our Spartan's carried over between H5 and H6, that'd be pretty cool (even though I know it won't happen).
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#4thedeerzordPosted 1/21/2013 7:47:16 PM
lilklaw posted...
omg why do people like ODST? Not tohate, but IMO the game was terrible. It was darkthe entire game so night vision had to beon most ofthe time, second If you got shot and was low health, you had to run all the way back in order to get a health kit to be able to do anything. Then once you found a mongoose, it was a whole loteasier. The parts I did like though was when you have the flashbacks to your cooloer teamates.

Reach and CEA had health packs, and I don't see anyone complaining.
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
#5JaidabeccaPosted 1/21/2013 8:01:39 PM
Hell yeah! IMO, that would be so badass. ODST was an unexpected gem that doesn't deserve the hate it gets. To me, almost everything about ODST blended together perfectly. Great story, characters, setting, music, mood, Firefight unique versions of weapons(silenced/scoped SMG silenced Magnum). The only thing I wish it had was some kind of pvp multiplayer instead of just Firefight. TBH, now that I think about it, it's actually my 2nd favorite HALO game right behind CE.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#6bhaalsmasherPosted 1/21/2013 8:04:17 PM
No. I didn't think it was a bad game by any means, but as a complete package (SP & MP), it was my least favorite of the series closely followed by Reach.
---
**** SALT.
#7ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:32:55 PM(edited)
lilklaw posted...

You don't know good game design and immersion.

Do you even know what makes a good game? How old are you?
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#8roots1078Posted 1/21/2013 9:36:47 PM

Like 80% of the game was played as flashbacks....and you still dislike it as a whole.

Interesting.
---
GT: Polycistronic
#9Laughing_CatPosted 1/21/2013 9:44:26 PM
ODomm posted...
lilklaw posted...

You don't know good game design and immersion.

Do you even know what makes a good game? How old are you?

Im 12 and what is this ?
---
I pity the fool.
#10Materia-KeeperPosted 1/21/2013 9:49:07 PM
Hey I wouldn't mind it. But only if Nathan Fillion is in it again.
---
TC, I think you're pregnant. You missed too many periods. - Prealienking