Why did they increase the difficulty of Spartan Ops to Legendary?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why did they increase the difficulty of Spartan Ops to Legendary?
4 years ago#1
Topic. :(
I have 5000 Karma! I'm a ? Block!
Now it's statistically proven that I have a 99.9% chance of having more Karma than you!
4 years ago#2
idk but i love it tho four people who don't like it should be able to lower it
4 years ago#3
So you nubs can get more xp
4 years ago#4
Because people complained that you could only group online in Heroic and not Legendary.
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
4 years ago#5
It's not that big of a deal. On legendary, you just take it slow, go for headshots, stay stealthy, engage one enemy at a time. Of course, In SpOps you get teammates who just charge right into a group of Elites with nothing but a Carbine.
GT: RAGEface14
4 years ago#6
To put some hair on that chest yo
TC, I think you're pregnant. You missed too many periods. - Prealienking
4 years ago#7
RAGEface14 posted...
Of course, In SpOps you get teammates who just charge right into a group of Elites with nothing but a Carbine.

This makes me laugh
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
4 years ago#8
343 now realizes their mistake since Spartan Ops should have been set to Legendary from the very beginning. These things only take round 10 minutes each and if 4 people cant handle Legendary all while having infinite respawns, theres a bigger issue to look at.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
4 years ago#9
slayerxelite posted...
343 now realizes their mistake since Spartan Ops should have been set to Legendary from the very beginning. These things only take round 10 minutes each and if 4 people cant handle Legendary all while having infinite respawns, theres a bigger issue to look at.

You are assuming that all 4 players who join participate in the chapter and don't quit early. This is rare.
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
4 years ago#10
If it weren't set to Legendary they would have to call it Target Practice.
He may be an idiot, but at least he hasn't forgotten his kung-fu...
GT: Scarlettbaby
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why did they increase the difficulty of Spartan Ops to Legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived