Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

#11ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:44:20 PM
YellowPurple posted...
I hate AA's in both games. But I like Reach's maps more(Yes even with the annoying forge world maps always getting picked) and I certainly like a lot of things about Reach better. Just hate armor lock so much.

I'm still curious to see what the TU does for Halo 4. I like this game a lot but there are annoying flaws that hopefully get fixed. Otherwise this game won't touch Halo 3 or Halo 2 for me.

LMAO halo 4 could have 100 TU's, it still won't get anywhere H2 an H3. That's asinine to even think.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#12SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/22/2013 2:45:50 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
It's my opinion that you need: http://www.weightwatchers.com/index.aspx and http://www.clairol.com/en-US/

Discuss

Why would you assume that? That's not very nice :(

Well, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be an overweight ginger.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#13CallMeCujoPosted 1/22/2013 2:49:10 PM
Where is the evidence it's better tc? I like 4 better but reach is still a good game IMO.
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#14ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:51:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:53:32 PM
Yawn, your insults are losing creativity. I'm getting bored, make me laugh again please.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#16SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/22/2013 2:54:24 PM
Lose some weight, that might help. I'm sure the gout has got to be a pain in the ass.
---
#17ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:16:47 PM
CallMeCujo posted...
Where is the evidence it's better tc? I like 4 better but reach is still a good game IMO.

Like I said before, the proof is in front of you.

And better yet, why do you think H4 is better than reach? I'd love to read this.
---
#18ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:18:07 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Lose some weight, that might help. I'm sure the gout has got to be a pain in the ass.

That would be very helpful information sir....if I was fat. But since im not, that has nothing to do with me whatsoever.
---
#19SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/22/2013 3:40:12 PM
Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure that makes life more bearable for you.
---
#20knoxvaderPosted 1/22/2013 3:40:22 PM
why did you say discuss if you clearly don't want to...?
---
gotta have my pops