Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

User Info: ST_Zero

ST_Zero
3 years ago#11
YellowPurple posted...
I hate AA's in both games. But I like Reach's maps more(Yes even with the annoying forge world maps always getting picked) and I certainly like a lot of things about Reach better. Just hate armor lock so much.

I'm still curious to see what the TU does for Halo 4. I like this game a lot but there are annoying flaws that hopefully get fixed. Otherwise this game won't touch Halo 3 or Halo 2 for me.

LMAO halo 4 could have 100 TU's, it still won't get anywhere H2 an H3. That's asinine to even think.
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
3 years ago#12
SpiduxLimitless posted...
It's my opinion that you need: http://www.weightwatchers.com/index.aspx and http://www.clairol.com/en-US/

Discuss

Why would you assume that? That's not very nice :(

Well, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be an overweight ginger.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: CallMeCujo

CallMeCujo
3 years ago#13
Where is the evidence it's better tc? I like 4 better but reach is still a good game IMO.
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
(message deleted)

ST_Zero
3 years ago#15
Yawn, your insults are losing creativity. I'm getting bored, make me laugh again please.
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.

SpiduxLimitless
3 years ago#16
Lose some weight, that might help. I'm sure the gout has got to be a pain in the ass.

ST_Zero
3 years ago#17
CallMeCujo posted...
Where is the evidence it's better tc? I like 4 better but reach is still a good game IMO.

Like I said before, the proof is in front of you.

And better yet, why do you think H4 is better than reach? I'd love to read this.

ST_Zero
3 years ago#18
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Lose some weight, that might help. I'm sure the gout has got to be a pain in the ass.

That would be very helpful information sir....if I was fat. But since im not, that has nothing to do with me whatsoever.

SpiduxLimitless
3 years ago#19
Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure that makes life more bearable for you.

User Info: knoxvader

knoxvader
3 years ago#20
why did you say discuss if you clearly don't want to...?
gotta have my pops
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived