Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

User Info: Falco4224

Falco4224
3 years ago#21
People just make these post because they know they are going to get about 100 replies.
bip bip

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
3 years ago#22
why did you say discuss if you clearly don't want to...?

You must be new here.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: kilfrfun

kilfrfun
3 years ago#23
H2 > H1 > H3 > H4 > Reach
We need Dinos

User Info: shinigamiefa

shinigamiefa
3 years ago#24
In my opinion I never expect that each Halo game transfers all the good attributes to its next iteration because I always think every new game will have something different. These changes bring a risk for the game developers (even more if its not the same company) when pleasing the community. I have enjoyed each halo game for its new features, for example:

Halo 2 for its great multiplayer.
Halo ODST for its unique campaign and Firefight
Halo 3 was for me a good game on all aspects.
Halo: Reach for its forge maps and using your Spartan in the campaign.
Halo 4 for the amount of customization options for our Spartans (like emblems, armor, load outs).

Obviously there are some things people prefer that remain unchanged more than others. For example I don't like ordinance weapons, instant respawn and that there is no Team Doubles in Halo 4 but the other good things I enjoy overshadow these.

I did not buy this game at release because of the negativity toward the COD elements added (and I hate COD), but after seeing enough videos it still looked like Halo to me and my opinion has not changed yet.

Now, responding the TC's question I place my halo games like this:

Halo 2 > Halo 3 = Halo 4 > Halo: Reach >= ODST
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
3 years ago#25
SpiduxLimitless posted...
It's my opinion that you need: http://www.weightwatchers.com/index.aspx and http://www.clairol.com/en-US/

Discuss

Why would you assume that? That's not very nice :(

Well, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be an overweight ginger coward.

hahahahahahahah rofl tc is pathetic.

Inb4 tc pm's spidux and begs him to stop ruining his fun.
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
3 years ago#26
The only way you can fairly compare Reach and Halo 4 is if you compare Vanilla Reach to Vanilla Halo 4. Reach had a major TU that drastically improved gameplay, whereas Halo 4 hasn't had a big TU yet.

Vanilla Halo 4 > Vanilla Reach by far

User Info: ST_Zero

ST_Zero
3 years ago#27
Falco4224 posted...
People just make these post because they know they are going to get about 100 replies.

Thanks for being part of that 100 ;)
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.

ST_Zero
3 years ago#28
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
It's my opinion that you need: http://www.weightwatchers.com/index.aspx and http://www.clairol.com/en-US/

Discuss

Why would you assume that? That's not very nice :(

Well, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be an overweight ginger coward.

hahahahahahahah rofl tc is pathetic.

Inb4 tc pm's spidux and begs him to stop ruining his fun.

That's it? I was expecting more from you. I'm disappointed.
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.

ST_Zero
3 years ago#29
shinigamiefa posted...
In my opinion I never expect that each Halo game transfers all the good attributes to its next iteration because I always think every new game will have something different. These changes bring a risk for the game developers (even more if its not the same company) when pleasing the community. I have enjoyed each halo game for its new features, for example:

Halo 2 for its great multiplayer.
Halo ODST for its unique campaign and Firefight
Halo 3 was for me a good game on all aspects.
Halo: Reach for its forge maps and using your Spartan in the campaign.
Halo 4 for the amount of customization options for our Spartans (like emblems, armor, load outs).

Obviously there are some things people prefer that remain unchanged more than others. For example I don't like ordinance weapons, instant respawn and that there is no Team Doubles in Halo 4 but the other good things I enjoy overshadow these.

I did not buy this game at release because of the negativity toward the COD elements added (and I hate COD), but after seeing enough videos it still looked like Halo to me and my opinion has not changed yet.

Now, responding the TC's question I place my halo games like this:

Halo 2 > Halo 3 = Halo 4 > Halo: Reach >= ODST

I disagree with some things, but fair enough.

ST_Zero
3 years ago#30
phillyeagles123 posted...
The only way you can fairly compare Reach and Halo 4 is if you compare Vanilla Reach to Vanilla Halo 4. Reach had a major TU that drastically improved gameplay, whereas Halo 4 hasn't had a big TU yet.

Vanilla Halo 4 > Vanilla Reach by far

NO.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived