Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

#21Falco4224Posted 1/22/2013 2:42:50 PM
People just make these post because they know they are going to get about 100 replies.
---
bip bip
#22SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/22/2013 2:43:33 PM
why did you say discuss if you clearly don't want to...?

You must be new here.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#23kilfrfunPosted 1/22/2013 3:10:46 PM
H2 > H1 > H3 > H4 > Reach
---
We need Dinos
#24shinigamiefaPosted 1/22/2013 3:13:21 PM
In my opinion I never expect that each Halo game transfers all the good attributes to its next iteration because I always think every new game will have something different. These changes bring a risk for the game developers (even more if its not the same company) when pleasing the community. I have enjoyed each halo game for its new features, for example:

Halo 2 for its great multiplayer.
Halo ODST for its unique campaign and Firefight
Halo 3 was for me a good game on all aspects.
Halo: Reach for its forge maps and using your Spartan in the campaign.
Halo 4 for the amount of customization options for our Spartans (like emblems, armor, load outs).

Obviously there are some things people prefer that remain unchanged more than others. For example I don't like ordinance weapons, instant respawn and that there is no Team Doubles in Halo 4 but the other good things I enjoy overshadow these.

I did not buy this game at release because of the negativity toward the COD elements added (and I hate COD), but after seeing enough videos it still looked like Halo to me and my opinion has not changed yet.

Now, responding the TC's question I place my halo games like this:

Halo 2 > Halo 3 = Halo 4 > Halo: Reach >= ODST
---
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---
#25Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/22/2013 3:29:28 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
It's my opinion that you need: http://www.weightwatchers.com/index.aspx and http://www.clairol.com/en-US/

Discuss

Why would you assume that? That's not very nice :(

Well, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be an overweight ginger coward.

hahahahahahahah rofl tc is pathetic.

Inb4 tc pm's spidux and begs him to stop ruining his fun.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#26phillyeagles123Posted 1/22/2013 3:47:07 PM
The only way you can fairly compare Reach and Halo 4 is if you compare Vanilla Reach to Vanilla Halo 4. Reach had a major TU that drastically improved gameplay, whereas Halo 4 hasn't had a big TU yet.

Vanilla Halo 4 > Vanilla Reach by far
#27ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:07:30 PM
Falco4224 posted...
People just make these post because they know they are going to get about 100 replies.

Thanks for being part of that 100 ;)
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#28ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:09:11 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
It's my opinion that you need: http://www.weightwatchers.com/index.aspx and http://www.clairol.com/en-US/

Discuss

Why would you assume that? That's not very nice :(

Well, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be an overweight ginger coward.

hahahahahahahah rofl tc is pathetic.

Inb4 tc pm's spidux and begs him to stop ruining his fun.

That's it? I was expecting more from you. I'm disappointed.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#29ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:10:59 PM
shinigamiefa posted...
In my opinion I never expect that each Halo game transfers all the good attributes to its next iteration because I always think every new game will have something different. These changes bring a risk for the game developers (even more if its not the same company) when pleasing the community. I have enjoyed each halo game for its new features, for example:

Halo 2 for its great multiplayer.
Halo ODST for its unique campaign and Firefight
Halo 3 was for me a good game on all aspects.
Halo: Reach for its forge maps and using your Spartan in the campaign.
Halo 4 for the amount of customization options for our Spartans (like emblems, armor, load outs).

Obviously there are some things people prefer that remain unchanged more than others. For example I don't like ordinance weapons, instant respawn and that there is no Team Doubles in Halo 4 but the other good things I enjoy overshadow these.

I did not buy this game at release because of the negativity toward the COD elements added (and I hate COD), but after seeing enough videos it still looked like Halo to me and my opinion has not changed yet.

Now, responding the TC's question I place my halo games like this:

Halo 2 > Halo 3 = Halo 4 > Halo: Reach >= ODST

I disagree with some things, but fair enough.
---
#30ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:12:33 PM
phillyeagles123 posted...
The only way you can fairly compare Reach and Halo 4 is if you compare Vanilla Reach to Vanilla Halo 4. Reach had a major TU that drastically improved gameplay, whereas Halo 4 hasn't had a big TU yet.

Vanilla Halo 4 > Vanilla Reach by far

NO.
---