Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

#61SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/22/2013 8:38:11 PM
I'd say the physics of the game are better than Reach's too, but honestly it's been so long since I played Reach I can't really remember how well that game ran.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#62magablaster17Posted 1/22/2013 9:00:33 PM
Calls anyone that likes halo 4 a fanboy......only to say halo 3 the best game on the 360. lol ok then
#63esqueleto76Posted 1/23/2013 4:52:19 AM
ST_Zero posted...
Just got done playing a few reach games, first time since halo 4 launch (11/5/12 for me since I got the game a day early). And I can honestly say that reach is better than H4. Don't get me wrong, reach is a terrible game, but it just feels more completed and looks more like a halo game compared to halo 4 to name a few reasons.

The only thing halo 4 did better than reach was reverting back to the H2/H3 shield system and using a normal speed and jump height, and changing the nade damage back to what a grenade should do in a halo game....that's pretty much it.

And inb4 the H4 fanboys/delusional/incoherent people that try to defend halo 4 for some strange reason, the proof is right in front of you.

And on another note, to the kids that's saying that Halo 3 is overrated/ or terrible is a few threads lately, is obviously garbage and terrible at the game. Just look at the history it had. Just because you're bad at the game and you don't have an armor ability doesn't mean the game is bad. Well never mind, people do tend to not like a game when they're constantly in the respawn screen for getting dumped on over and over again because they're bad. Halo 3 was by far the best game on xbox 360 and it would have continued to been until the next gen console came out if it was still populated.

After trawling through this rambling mess of a post, i have come to the conclusion that you should not call anybody incoherent.
#64ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:14:15 AM
esqueleto76 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
Just got done playing a few reach games, first time since halo 4 launch (11/5/12 for me since I got the game a day early). And I can honestly say that reach is better than H4. Don't get me wrong, reach is a terrible game, but it just feels more completed and looks more like a halo game compared to halo 4 to name a few reasons.

The only thing halo 4 did better than reach was reverting back to the H2/H3 shield system and using a normal speed and jump height, and changing the nade damage back to what a grenade should do in a halo game....that's pretty much it.

And inb4 the H4 fanboys/delusional/incoherent people that try to defend halo 4 for some strange reason, the proof is right in front of you.

And on another note, to the kids that's saying that Halo 3 is overrated/ or terrible is a few threads lately, is obviously garbage and terrible at the game. Just look at the history it had. Just because you're bad at the game and you don't have an armor ability doesn't mean the game is bad. Well never mind, people do tend to not like a game when they're constantly in the respawn screen for getting dumped on over and over again because they're bad. Halo 3 was by far the best game on xbox 360 and it would have continued to been until the next gen console came out if it was still populated.

After trawling through this rambling mess of a post, i have come to the conclusion that you should not call anybody incoherent.

How so? please elaborate.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#65ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:14:55 AM
Scooby510 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
Scooby510 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
Scooby510 posted...
you are wrong because you are bad at halo

I know you're not talking to me.

YUP

I'm better than you kid, stop talking.

Its funny how you claim that you're better than everyone on this board yet you can't even post your gamertag. You are the worst halo player on gamefaqs feel free to prove me wrong

Because I am.

You're bad.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#66SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 9:19:16 AM
ZERO!

Bro, F/R me on XBL *gt in sig* Forget the back and forth trolling, you have got to be golden on the mic and I want to hear it. I won't give your GT to anyone.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
#67ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:27:44 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
ZERO!

Bro, F/R me on XBL *gt in sig* Forget the back and forth trolling, you have got to be golden on the mic and I want to hear it. I won't give your GT to anyone.

I feel sorry for your child, sucks to be him. And you're poor lol your life must suck.
---
#68SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/23/2013 9:28:38 AM
I got money, add me!
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
#69ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:31:22 AM
I don't play with baddies.
---
#70lderivedxPosted 1/23/2013 9:32:06 AM
GOT EM
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx