Why do you play Spartan Ops?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why do you play Spartan Ops?
4 years ago#1
I play because meanies in MM keep killing me so I have to dick-punch Grunts to feel better about myself.
4 years ago#2
I let my son play. Use to let him play firefight but I guess Spartan Ops is the new thing that all the hip kids are doing these days.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
4 years ago#3
I play because I enjoy Spartan Ops, it's pretty damn good and a nice change of pace whenever I get bored of MP.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
4 years ago#4
I like it because its not firefight. Its totally different and each episode offers a cinematic so its more of a continuation of story mode where im not master chief.
4 years ago#5
I haven't finished campaign, and never once touched Spartan Ops.

Matchmaking fills that void in my soul.
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?
4 years ago#6
i play through each mission once and if i enjoy one(rarely) i will play more for XP. This may change though, i have heard that the new episode is improved, and i have not played it yet.
4 years ago#7
I play Spartan Ops to feel like a badass soldier just destroying covenant forces and because I don't like running into tryhards in versus
4 years ago#8
I don't any more because it's recycled maps and objectives.
The FMVs are nice though.
(b^_^)b Snake
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own."
4 years ago#9
Solidusword posted...
I don't any more because it's recycled maps and objectives.
The FMVs are nice though.

Not really.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
4 years ago#10
BansheeNTDmode posted...
I like it because its not firefight. Its totally different and each episode offers a cinematic so its more of a continuation of story mode where im not master chief.

Exactly. Firefight was so freakin' boring.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why do you play Spartan Ops?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived