Why do you play Spartan Ops?

#1Unlucky_7Posted 1/22/2013 1:36:16 PM
I play because meanies in MM keep killing me so I have to dick-punch Grunts to feel better about myself.
#2SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/22/2013 1:36:58 PM
I let my son play. Use to let him play firefight but I guess Spartan Ops is the new thing that all the hip kids are doing these days.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#3enterthemadroxPosted 1/22/2013 1:44:43 PM
I play because I enjoy Spartan Ops, it's pretty damn good and a nice change of pace whenever I get bored of MP.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#4BansheeNTDmodePosted 1/22/2013 1:47:16 PM
I like it because its not firefight. Its totally different and each episode offers a cinematic so its more of a continuation of story mode where im not master chief.
#5The MeatmanPosted 1/22/2013 1:51:28 PM
I haven't finished campaign, and never once touched Spartan Ops.

Matchmaking fills that void in my soul.
---
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?
#6tubb311Posted 1/22/2013 1:54:45 PM
i play through each mission once and if i enjoy one(rarely) i will play more for XP. This may change though, i have heard that the new episode is improved, and i have not played it yet.
#7TrickyPonyPosted 1/22/2013 2:38:23 PM
I play Spartan Ops to feel like a badass soldier just destroying covenant forces and because I don't like running into tryhards in versus
#8SoliduswordPosted 1/22/2013 2:43:27 PM
I don't any more because it's recycled maps and objectives.
The FMVs are nice though.
---
(b^_^)b Snake
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own."
#9enterthemadroxPosted 1/22/2013 2:48:25 PM
Solidusword posted...
I don't any more because it's recycled maps and objectives.
The FMVs are nice though.

Not really.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#10enterthemadroxPosted 1/22/2013 2:48:50 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
I like it because its not firefight. Its totally different and each episode offers a cinematic so its more of a continuation of story mode where im not master chief.

Exactly. Firefight was so freakin' boring.
---