Why do you play Spartan Ops?

#11MurphysGhostPosted 1/22/2013 3:52:00 PM
Trying to run the missions solo / no deaths is a fun challenge.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#12EddMarioPosted 1/22/2013 4:38:25 PM
It's got a nice storyline, it's the closest we'll get to a campaign playlist, it's a nice way to take a break from multiplayer, and it's a great way to get a lot of experience for leveling up.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#13Ramner84Posted 1/22/2013 7:36:01 PM
Because it's fun and a way to take a break from MP. you can get loads of xp from playing it.
#14rakka_grey_wingPosted 1/22/2013 9:59:38 PM
Because I want to maximize the double xp from all the dew codes I got... And just to get enemy commendations.
#15ThunderCavalierPosted 1/22/2013 10:59:37 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...
I like it because its not firefight. Its totally different and each episode offers a cinematic so its more of a continuation of story mode where im not master chief.

Exactly. Firefight was so freakin' boring.

Personally, I liked Firefight every now and again. If I just wanted to kick back and shoot a bunch of Covies without having to deal with an objective, Firefight was there for me. And if I wanted to torture myself doing so, I'd do ODST Firefight.

Spartan Ops are OK, but I kinda miss having the option to Firefight.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#16enterthemadroxPosted 1/22/2013 11:04:45 PM
ThunderCavalier posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...
I like it because its not firefight. Its totally different and each episode offers a cinematic so its more of a continuation of story mode where im not master chief.

Exactly. Firefight was so freakin' boring.

Personally, I liked Firefight every now and again. If I just wanted to kick back and shoot a bunch of Covies without having to deal with an objective, Firefight was there for me. And if I wanted to torture myself doing so, I'd do ODST Firefight.

Spartan Ops are OK, but I kinda miss having the option to Firefight.

I think that's why I prefer Spartan Ops, I just don't like having endless enemies to shoot and no reason to do it.

Longest I played Firefight was an hour on Reach for the "get 1 million points" achievement or whatever it was, otherwise I dropped it faster than I did on ODST.

It would be nice to have it back for those who wanted it as long as there's nothing to earn for playing it because I don't think I could put myself through that again. Having my wisdom tooth pulled without anasthesia was more fun if I'm honest.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong