Why do you play Spartan Ops?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why do you play Spartan Ops?
4 years ago#11
Trying to run the missions solo / no deaths is a fun challenge.
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
4 years ago#12
It's got a nice storyline, it's the closest we'll get to a campaign playlist, it's a nice way to take a break from multiplayer, and it's a great way to get a lot of experience for leveling up.
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
4 years ago#13
Because it's fun and a way to take a break from MP. you can get loads of xp from playing it.
4 years ago#14
Because I want to maximize the double xp from all the dew codes I got... And just to get enemy commendations.
4 years ago#15
enterthemadrox posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...
I like it because its not firefight. Its totally different and each episode offers a cinematic so its more of a continuation of story mode where im not master chief.

Exactly. Firefight was so freakin' boring.

Personally, I liked Firefight every now and again. If I just wanted to kick back and shoot a bunch of Covies without having to deal with an objective, Firefight was there for me. And if I wanted to torture myself doing so, I'd do ODST Firefight.

Spartan Ops are OK, but I kinda miss having the option to Firefight.
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
4 years ago#16
ThunderCavalier posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...
I like it because its not firefight. Its totally different and each episode offers a cinematic so its more of a continuation of story mode where im not master chief.

Exactly. Firefight was so freakin' boring.

Personally, I liked Firefight every now and again. If I just wanted to kick back and shoot a bunch of Covies without having to deal with an objective, Firefight was there for me. And if I wanted to torture myself doing so, I'd do ODST Firefight.

Spartan Ops are OK, but I kinda miss having the option to Firefight.

I think that's why I prefer Spartan Ops, I just don't like having endless enemies to shoot and no reason to do it.

Longest I played Firefight was an hour on Reach for the "get 1 million points" achievement or whatever it was, otherwise I dropped it faster than I did on ODST.

It would be nice to have it back for those who wanted it as long as there's nothing to earn for playing it because I don't think I could put myself through that again. Having my wisdom tooth pulled without anasthesia was more fun if I'm honest.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why do you play Spartan Ops?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived