What is with this board?

#11Caolan_2k9Posted 1/22/2013 4:01:47 PM
MlCKHEAD posted...
I prefer it this way. 343 community forum is the worst. Everyones all over friendly with each other all the time, its ******* wierd man. It reminds me of the film Hot Fuzz.

LOL. I honestly can't imagine halo players being nice to each other but the way you worded that post was hilarious. I have to go and check that forum out.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#12Msheridan1990Posted 1/22/2013 4:03:51 PM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
MlCKHEAD posted...
I prefer it this way. 343 community forum is the worst. Everyones all over friendly with each other all the time, its ******* wierd man. It reminds me of the film Hot Fuzz.

LOL. I honestly can't imagine halo players being nice to each other but the way you worded that post was hilarious. I have to go and check that forum out.

maybe u can make some special friends rotfl
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#13mr_teaspoonPosted 1/22/2013 4:06:52 PM
Welcome to GameFAQS

Hur dur, but no. Welcome to life - show me the Halo board that's full of nothing but 'this game is so great!' and I'll show you the most boring **** in the world.
#14lderivedxPosted 1/22/2013 4:06:57 PM
I don't see how posting a topic about something that is directly related to the game is not ok, but posting a topic about something only tangentially related to the game is ok.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#15Killean_NuggetsPosted 1/22/2013 4:13:06 PM
Xcalibur02 posted...
There are at least three topics on the front page gloating about how much this game sucks, making some asinine statement about how their opinion is fact, and throwing around insults at people who disagree with them.

Some of the people disagreeing aren't much better because all they have are...more insults.

Is it always like this?

Hey baddie, thanks for bringing the average skill of this board down.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#16Unlucky_7Posted 1/22/2013 4:23:30 PM
TC, if you want to know what the problem is with this board, the nearest mirror should reveal the answer.

This game indeed sucks, and I just met a guy who explained it in a nutshell. I was playing CTF, which seems to be the new BTB. I accidentaly teamkilled this guy, named KptWallyBALLZ or something like that. He spent the rest of the game trying to get me back, failing miserably since he only landed about one in 15 shots. I finished 12-9, barely scraping by since EVERY other member of my team thought they needed to cap the flag (except Mr. Ballz, who just spent the game exacerbating the situation), and the full weight of the other team was on me.

My team got one capture to the blue team's four, and after the match Mr, Ballz sent me a message stating, "you suck ballz".

I thank this fellow for his articulate words and manifestation of The Average H4 Player.
#17enterthemadroxPosted 1/22/2013 4:25:14 PM
Xcalibur02 posted...
There are at least three topics on the front page gloating about how much this game sucks, making some asinine statement about how their opinion is fact, and throwing around insults at people who disagree with them.

Some of the people disagreeing aren't much better because all they have are...more insults.

Is it always like this?

Yes.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#18Knight_Rider_3KPosted 1/22/2013 4:28:54 PM
Haters gotta hate.

Its just some trolls trying to look cool, by hating the popular thing. No different than any other board. The mods here are just asleep at the wheel most of the time.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#19MlCKHEADPosted 1/22/2013 4:30:46 PM
Go to the 343 community forum with everyone D riding each other if thats what you're into.
---
GT: MlCKHEAD (the 'I' is actually an 'L')
#20BansheeNTDmodePosted 1/22/2013 4:31:10 PM
Gamefaqs is also known as trollfaqs