What is with this board?

#21enterthemadroxPosted 1/22/2013 4:33:20 PM
Unlucky_7 posted...
TC, if you want to know what the problem is with this board, the nearest mirror should reveal the answer.

This game indeed sucks, and I just met a guy who explained it in a nutshell. I was playing CTF, which seems to be the new BTB. I accidentaly teamkilled this guy, named KptWallyBALLZ or something like that. He spent the rest of the game trying to get me back, failing miserably since he only landed about one in 15 shots. I finished 12-9, barely scraping by since EVERY other member of my team thought they needed to cap the flag (except Mr. Ballz, who just spent the game exacerbating the situation), and the full weight of the other team was on me.

My team got one capture to the blue team's four, and after the match Mr, Ballz sent me a message stating, "you suck ballz".

I thank this fellow for his articulate words and manifestation of The Average H4 Player.

Sounds like my theory on the only problem with Halo 4 being the players sounding more accurate by the day. Because what you said right there doesn't make the game suck at all, it's not an on disc issue.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#22MlCKHEADPosted 1/22/2013 4:39:13 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

Sounds like my theory on the only problem with Halo 4 being the players sounding more accurate by the day. Because what you said right there doesn't make the game suck at all, it's not an on disc issue.

No your theory is wrong. Halo 2 had so many trashtalkers it was unbelievable. Yet the game is still praised to this day by many. Now you can start work on your next theory.
---
GT: MlCKHEAD (the 'I' is actually an 'L')
#23phillyeagles123Posted 1/22/2013 4:43:18 PM
Msheridan1990 posted...
Caolan_2k9 posted...
Msheridan1990 posted...
so r u going 2 cry or something LOL

First time on these boards in a month and you're still here trolling? Interesting life you have there, sir. *Waits for purposely illiterate unintelligent troll response*

1st time in a month lmfao casual

Aaaand there it is.
#24stoltenberg11Posted 1/22/2013 4:43:20 PM
Welcome to GameFAQS

---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
#25bd0g5Posted 1/22/2013 4:51:07 PM
lderivedx posted...
I don't see how posting a topic about something that is directly related to the game is not ok, but posting a topic about something only tangentially related to the game is ok.

Apparently ATTN topics mean that absolutely no one else is allowed to post, therefore they're off topic. cool **** mods
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo